Reviews for Thorin's Wedding Night
Beautiful
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Bussing?
Seltika chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
aaaa... I missed this, truly. _ 3. Fuuu! I'm feeling a bit feverish :-D After this one, it will be hard to fall asleep.
Robinbird79 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
That was quite fun. :) I had an "aww" moment over the marriage braid he put in his hair. :)
Just4Me chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
How did I miss reviewing this one? I just found it sitting in my Inbox, even though I read it when it first came out. I do love these two. Somehow they seem a little more "human", and you really show the vulnerability and awkwardness of a first sexual experience. I was really touched by the braid Thorin put in his hair, showing there is a sensitive heart buried deep in there somewhere. Lovely addition to my (current) favorite story.
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
I meant to comment earlier, sorry. LOVE IT! Great Wren and Thorin story. I follow you faithfully and love ALL your work. Please keep it up!
angel897 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
a fun little story to read
Christina chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Cute one-shot
qness406 chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
oh how beautiful! 3
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Everything was wonderfully written: the awkwardness of the first time, the gentleness and Thorin missing the rites of the dwarves in the important moment of his marriage...
I think they should wed again now in Erebor - to tight their bond even more

And I envy Wren, I would gladly endure his attention LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Your stories get better and better! I really appreciate you still writing Thorin and Wren. This can be a lonley fandom sometimes.