Reviews for Oenomel
Daisy chapter 16 . 4/26
And finally, this one 3 the first one of yours I read!
I fell in love with how you portrayed every single character. This is one of my favourite stories - it started beautifully and ended beautifully and just about everything in between was perfection. Neji's vibe was so spot on every scene with him just made me flap my hands around. I've read it again and again over the last year, and I'm sorry it took me so long to write this.
I really love everything you write (currently giddy over ). Thank you for everything you create and share.
Mendokuzai21 chapter 8 . 4/22
i dont know if your doing this intentionally or not. but like you interpreting sasuke remembering Hinata by drawing her in his sketchbook just like him using his sharingan to memorize her. love it! i cant stop reading (im actually working right now, but your story really addicting. so sorry if i miss reading your notes) im gonna continue!
Iscriptikus chapter 14 . 3/31
So lovely!
Evilyngj chapter 16 . 3/23
Love the story wish I could I gotten the “yes” but such a sweet love story from 2 unlikely people. Love the way you right. Hope to read more
Lehy XI chapter 16 . 1/16
I absolutely loved this fanfic! There was so much fluff and humor I stayed up until 6am just to finish it. I couldn't stop reading I was so taken by it. I hope you continue to write, you have talent!
cherrymarce chapter 16 . 1/8
Me ha encantado, me gustó mucho el rol que tuvieron todos los personajes, y me morí de risa con itachi y kakashi
zsyree chapter 16 . 12/18/2020
I spent today finishing this story and I don't regret it. The story was light but wonderfully written you really have a talent with your play with words. I think what I like most about this story are the characters. They were so fleshed out and yet in character in this story.

The development of the relationship between Sasuke and Hinata was so exciting to see especially the part where they were starting to realize their feelings for one another. But I think Itachi is hands down my favorite character here he is just so funny he steals all the scenes he's in. And Kakashi too. Haha

I am so happy I discovered this gem of a story. Good job on this one!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2020
Okay. I’ve read most if not all your work and this ties with runaway for being my favourite! I love how much growth Hinata and Sauke had and how you included the friendships. Honestly it was your writing that got me into SasuHina as a ship and this ... well it just solidified that
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2020
You’re my favourite SasuHina writers. I didn’t notice it was your writing at first as I clicked a link from tumblr until I got to the end (sense of your style) and the note at the end of course. Anyways... I love this first chapter! It made me reminisce about my own life as a first year student and the heartbreak of seeing someone you like getting together with a friend. Also sassy Hinata is amazing!
seyanu chapter 6 . 12/13/2020
That was surprising.
InoLovesMadu21 chapter 16 . 12/2/2020
It's weird because I have recommended this to my friend and I just found out that I've never even put a review or put it in my favourites. Tho I want you to know that it's one of my favourite stories. Loved their interaction so much especially on the phone.
vogue.provins chapter 16 . 10/16/2020
So heartwarming! I hope you continue you're passion for writing. You're doing a real good job. Thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/11/2020
This was great. Thank you
RamonaFlowers25 chapter 16 . 9/19/2020
RamonaFlowers25 chapter 16 . 9/19/2020
Laughing so hard at neji oh my GOD