Reviews for Bad Habit
pardon me for asking, but if this is a three-shot... where's the third chapter?
obliviated fan chapter 2 . 1/7
So... Where's the third chapter? :)
pianomouse chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
Whew! Intense and hot!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
Woooooooooooooo!

I'm blushing hard!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
That was so hot! Brilliantly written smut! Can't wait to see what happens for the three of them when they wake up!
habababa chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Excuse me? It was so hot and I'm in PUBLIC transport? If someone was looking over my shoulder? Totally worth of any embarrassment! I'm really curious what are they going to do later... I'M STILL BLUSHING!
fncmullin chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Well then. That was certainly worth the wait. I can't wait to see where they go next. Do they tell everyone or keep it a secret? Something g tells me that the Weasley's will be priceless.
Grigiogirl chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
love it!
Long Lost Dream37 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
WHEN. . . ?
maiwennmayou chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Pleeeeaaaaase post the rest of it I want to know how it ends.
Playing Hooky chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Love both the idea and your writing style! Can't wait to read more :)
habababa chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Wow! So beautiful! When Hermione started crying I was totally in love with this story! They were all amazing friends so I could picture them like this! And the boys were waiting for her! Beautiful!
Kreeblim Sabs chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Ashen...I think this is my favorite thing of yours I've read so far. Your use of language here...how this was one moment but every moment at the same time...so well done!
NiightKiitten17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Well, I've never before been into the whole Golden Triad thing... but since I follow you this popped up in my email and I decided to check it out anyway, since I already love your writing. Dang! I want more! LOL Let those stinking bunnies get to hopping! Can't wait for the next chapter!
jroseley chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Great start ! Looking forward to more !