Reviews for Not One, but Two
ERJasandrea13 chapter 1 . 2/28
I love the way you portray Irene, and how the story went.

Great story!
Soawksahm chapter 3 . 2/21
yay! it was such a sweet ending! I needed that today, lovely story!
Ajerzaaddict chapter 3 . 2/20
I love the dynamics between Erza, Jellal and Eileen.
edasama chapter 3 . 2/20
Aw, such a sweet ending. I couldn't help but laugh at Jellal's reaction when he saw two bundled blankets instead of one. I always love your portrayal of Jellal and Erza. I even love your portrayal of Eileen. Can't wait for more of your stories.
celtic-booty chapter 3 . 2/20
This fanfic was so sweet and soft, thank you for writing it.
Also, my aesthetic is Jellal holding his babies, it was so precious!
edasama chapter 2 . 2/20
Oh, my...how will Jellal react to his homecoming surprise. Aw, mother and daughter love. I had hope Eileen lived so she and Erza could form a mother-daughter relationship after it was revealed she gave Erza up because she was protecting her from herself. Can't wait for the next update.
Soawksahm chapter 2 . 2/20
love your Eileen! take charge tiger mama! worrying about what you're going to do to them next chapter is going to give me indigestion
mirajens chapter 2 . 2/20
SO MANY FEELINGS. Jeez where do I start? Jellal leaving was sad. Eileen's coming home and her background with Jellal and Erza slayed me. Eileen with the Good Hair coming to PTA calling out dumbass dress code policies is ok. The fact that she came to all of Erza's important events AND JELLAL'S TOO is just too fucking good to me. I'm glad that in this universe, Eileen gets to be a good mom. She never got a fucking chance in All Parents In This Manga Are Shitholes (or as known in some cultures: Fairy Tail). Acnologia being a bad dad? Not very surprising. Still happy about Jellal being an Annalogia child tho.

Okaaaay catch me getting emo over Erza's miscarriage. I'm normally suuuuper squicked when it comes to fics like this because everyone just makes it out to be some disrespectful excuse to angst and its so close to my heart. But this was amazing, tasteful and emotional. The narrative on it is bare but jam fucking packed with sentiments, some good, some bad, all honest. I loved that Acnologia was human enough to apologize. The while lilies killed me. Catch me with my fucking feelings about miscarriage and foliage.

I'm so in love with all the girls in this chapter. Porlyusica just respecting Erza enough not to coddle her and her interaction with Eileen. Ugggghhhhhhh slay me.

Very excited for Jellal to come home and when they do the second baby reveal. The bitch is just gonna lose his wig. Also I'm a twin (identical tho) and my mom just said I was her first painful Painless pregnancy.
Pi pi m chapter 2 . 2/20
Yay thanks for the update keep it up
Jerza4ever chapter 1 . 2/18
More please
KisekiNoSekai chapter 1 . 2/13
This chapter was very emotional you wrote it so nicely! Poor Erza though, but I can't wait to see how you will write your version of her becoming stronger!
Sarabi chapter 1 . 2/12
Eileen is anthropologist? o.o Wow, this is really good idea. I really like it and I think it brilliantly suits her.
So, I wait for next chapter ;3
Soawksahm chapter 1 . 2/11
this was wonderful and horrible at the same time because omg poor Erza and Jellal! Breaking my heart! unexpected pregnancies, having to find a new Dr, deployments, past losses, even that pregnancy exhaustion, your really pulling the strings here. I can't wait to see grandma!
Pochi-san chapter 1 . 2/11
I can't wait to see Eileen's reaction hahaah!
Maviea chapter 1 . 2/10
Poor Erza, I hope her mom won't hex her. I can't wait to read more. I wish Jellal could be there with her when she had an ultra sound. Keep writing...