Reviews for The God of Speed
JjEldred chapter 1 . 3/2
Don't have much to say about this story it is OK but Naruto's personality is just unlikeable for me and this is really not a crossover just using character names from Naruto and that is it.
Smogged Troll chapter 3 . 7/3/2020
This is just bad. You start off in flash tv show verse, have naruto become some avenger with the speed force. have him get married and have kids. kill his wife for no apparent reason. have naruto basically ignore the fact he even has kids. have him sacrifice himself in a ridiculous manner. then he gets deaged and genderbended. seriously what are you thinking. I'm genuinely curious how did you think this was a good story it has no consistency the characters dont make sense. it isn't even a cross over you just made an oc and added naruto name to it.
Issexwithyourcloneincest chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
Is Naruto a guy or a girl. You put a fem naru warning on the summary but titled the story 'the god of speed'. In the story, he's a male. I really don't want to read a story where he gets turned onto a female by down freak accident so bye
the souless knight chapter 6 . 2/8/2020
my gosh, it's such a challenge for me to follow all of the event you listed out, from this scenero to the other one, could you at least separate situation from situation like there are even 2 or even 3 events that occur in a same paragraph
Please stop listing out event, it would be better if you start emphasize on the action, the expression and the emotion of the characters in those cases
ChildofDragons chapter 1 . 2/5/2020
My only real complaint is the obvious one... the lack of chakra. Sure bringing in the Naruto cast as new characters is great and all but couldn't you have achieved the exact same thing with OCs? Without chakra it doesn't really equate to "Naruto" imo. Even their personalities are sort-of OOC. You literally just made OCs and gave them the names of Naruto characters.

It's pretty well-written and aside from my "The Naruto cast are basically just OCs that resemble the physical appearance of existing characters from Naruto" complaint I have no real issues.
agitofang666 chapter 3 . 11/20/2019
seriously what is it with fanfics making Naruto female
koseta.a chapter 10 . 6/12/2019
You really need to slow down. Some important information is only getting to us via thrown comebacks and such.
koseta.a chapter 3 . 6/12/2019
Err does Naruto still have his speed? Moon knight hasn't shown any powers at all...
GoldenShqipe1 chapter 3 . 10/19/2018
No offence, but for me the story got really really bad in chapter 3.
M.D. Hurricane chapter 19 . 4/26/2018
Kiba and Hinata watching Naruto, maybe they know he's looking to add them to his team.
Mach9330 chapter 3 . 3/23/2018
The only thing about this story that sucks is that you took away Naruto's speed and made him a girl.
M.D. Hurricane chapter 18 . 12/23/2017
Ok something I have to applaud you for doing, knowingly or bot, was make the gender of Godspeed so fluid. I mean mythology has god's being shown changing form at will so their form and gender could change at the drop of a hat for simple if not odd reasons. Also gotta love the addition of one of my top favorite marvel characters. Ghost Rider FTW!
I do wonder what would happen if a male and female ghost rider met up. Be kinda scary really.
...Kushina was trained by Ra's? Or at the least the Shadows. That's badass.
So Minato/Hot Pursuit's silver/blue lightning was because he was a speed echo? Didn't see that coming, thought he was taking velocity or something.
DrgnDrake chapter 18 . 12/14/2017
This was very strange. Bounced all over the place. I wanted to get all the way to up to date to decide whether I wanted to keep going with it, and unfortunately I think in the end this isn't for me. Good luck with your writing.
Cerberus Kyuubi chapter 18 . 11/25/2017
ok are we ever gonna see rios's kids again at any point
HyperspaceGamer chapter 18 . 11/24/2017
Though at times this story is rather confusing, hard to follow, and rushed, I do still love it.