Reviews for Remnant Inferis: DOOM
Jaketheilleriterate chapter 7 . 7h
Just realized that it wasn’t Ruby he was checking out, but Yang. God I need to get some sleep sorry bout that
Jaketheilleriterate chapter 6 . 9h
Ey bro? Isn’t Ruby 15? Why tf is doomsayer checker her out?
Finished another reread of this masterpiece. Hoping the next chapter is just around the corner.
Night sentinel chapter 35 . 9/6
I can’t wait for when this comes back. It’s my doom fix now that eternal has finished.
TheUnknowableOne chapter 7 . 8/29
Even before reading the author's note, I kept imagining him in Goblin Slayer's armor.
No worries personal life comes first don't feel forced to write do it when you want.
Maelstrom Resurrected chapter 21 . 8/16
'Ruby narrowed her eyes when she realized it was a piece of metal that had what appeared to be 'leaf' carved into, and judging by the shape of it must have been part of a headband.'

This is something you got from the Narutoverse right? Cause that's the only thing that I'm thinking of from this chapter.
WizziBoi chapter 35 . 8/15
Bro you wrote out an entire book or at least 1 of a trilogy/series. Great fucken work I found this on an off comment on a rwby doom slayer comic on youtube. I had to binge read it over a week. The pacing was good, and i really fell in line with the fic after I stopped having an over zealous lens of slayer going ape shit just yelling rip and tear. I'd honestly recommend anyone read this through. Don't know anything about Rwby really, though seemed you handled the characters well. Do what ever you need to thanks for the fic. I hope one day you continue but you made a banger bro!
This Was Fucking Sick
No longer restrained by those around him William can now go where he wants and kill any who gets in his way.

Rip and tear, until it is done.
Shadowhunter36 chapter 2 . 7/22
If the size of the chainsaw is what I am thinking it is, it shouldn’t be able to cut a nevermore in half width wise, but still very good though!
Shadowhunter36 chapter 1 . 7/22
How does the white dang have laser rifles when penny is the only one has anything resembling laser weaponry? Like none of the kingdoms (as far as I know) don’t have anything close to gaining laser technology, but other than that little bit, this has been good so far.
This is great in That it's like Christmas mixed with Halloween.
And the end result is a fully fleshed-out Beast of a story.
It's awsome.
Excuse me im your guest, im chalenged you to make a crossover between starcraft crossover with steven universe, name ,the lost firstborn, the story is dead discontinued. By its maker .But im chalenged you make the fanfiction. Really im serious.
czedivan chapter 4 . 7/20
I don't know but Doomguy being called with his theorized real name is disturbing to me
2,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »