Reviews for Remnant Inferis: DOOM
OmniGawker chapter 43 . 3/3
Shame to hear about the Yang-Slayer ship being sunk but intrigued by whatcha ya got in mind

Also can't wait for the Slayer to get that wrist blade of his soon
GodMe chapter 43 . 3/1
well... although I understand why there are no pairings on the part of the slayer, now I have the question of why to change his appearance to that point, after all he could only change his eyes and use the original design of the slayer. I thought the change in his appearance was because you wanted to match him with someone, but if not, why?
stormsyaf chapter 43 . 2/29
11/10. Peak in lore. Peak in fighting. Peak in everything. Binged this story in 4 days. It's so addicted and good and now I'm sad I have to wait for new chapters :c
april-551 chapter 43 . 2/27
Davoth as a creation of the Father and test to Brothers. But what you say about Blacksmith/the Tree from V9 and will it have a spot here? Anyway, Slayer and Penny can work, but William doesn't trust android because 'uncanny valley effect'. Wow, Marauder from warrior vassal clan, which were on renegades side during civil war. Fortress of Doom is here and finally fly again! At least Vega is unreachable for Atlas, no way to them take control over AI again. William found a foto of Stan's first family before events of first game. Pietro is right about locator, hope that tech will be prohibited from sharing for some time. Well, garbage hit the fan. Time to clean up and kick bastards. So, do you have a plan for Earth, Hayden, does ARC exist, how people of Remnant will react to terrans and tech (mostly FTL cruisers, BFG-10K, Argent powered mechs and tanks, fuel and nuclear energy).
BrutusPrimus chapter 43 . 2/25
Excellent work on this chapter!
WTF 101 chapter 31 . 2/25
How about a crossover between RWBY and High Guardian Spice?
I forget, did Doomslayer retrieve the Sword of Destruction from Raven, and how are they gonna open the Vault in Haven?
Wonder how Winter will react when she finds out about the Alliance between the Makyrs and Hell for the Production of Argent Energy?
deezjagz chapter 43 . 2/25
I have only one question: Is the Doom Slayer gonna get his Doom Eternal gear?
Okami2312 chapter 43 . 2/24
So..the silver eyes definitely affect Ruby’s very sudden bloodlust.
MawOfTheVoid chapter 43 . 2/24
Noice
masterchiefandcommandershepard chapter 43 . 2/24
To be honest - I was expecting BJ Yang,
but as long as there are no shitty ships like Bumbalbee and WhiteRose, then I'm completely ok with this decision.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is no shipping at all in your story (except for Ren and Nora, Jaune and Pyra), there are no problems with that either.

If it's not a secret, which pairings do you think are the most likely?
TitaniumZargon chapter 43 . 2/23
I love everything about the story so far, this is one of my favorite RWBY crossover fics I've ever read. This an the Fallout New Vegas one are my absolute favorites! I can't wait for the time that we get to see a Doom Hunter. I have a feeling that moment's gonna trump so many of the others just like the Marauder's entrance did!
PaperTypewriter chapter 43 . 2/23
Great to see you back! I've been waiting for this like a crack fiend and I cannot say I'm not satisfied with what I read. Sucks that team RWBY wasn't there for the Fortress of Doom. Anyways, hoping for a new chapter in the coming months ;)

P.S. A damn shame The Slayer and Yang won't be a thing, or even Blake. But I guess a 1000 year old and a 17 year old don't exactly pair up well.
xndelongchamps chapter 43 . 2/23
This story is so awesome and we finally are in the fortress of DOOM can't wait for team RWBY to see it, oh their reactions will be priceless
2,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »