Reviews for Remnant Inferis: DOOM
emoryjmorrill chapter 39 . 9/21
really good
nexusplayer chapter 9 . 9/21
Doom slayer asking a white fang member for others be like.
"Are you going to tell me or will it be your surviving family members"
Zero chapter 39 . 9/20
YES YES YES
OmniGawker chapter 39 . 9/20
Eyy! Good to read another chapter of this fic
Hope writing out the next one will be easier man
Does Doomguy have the sword back at least?
Andy1997 chapter 39 . 9/19
Hay man, it's great to have you back in the writing game! So first off, I wanna thank you again for me as your beta! It's been a pleasure being the first to look at your work and having an input on what goes out, and I look forward to working with you again!

Now to the chapter. No Doom Slayer? Disgusting! 0 out of 10! All jokes aside what I thought was going to be a breather chapter to give us a break from all the fighting we had in the last chapter, ultimately turned out being one of the coolest team fight chapters we've had so far! I'm more then happy to see team JNPR getting the spotlight for a bit, and adding Hazel was the cherry on top!

I will say I was a little surprised to see Raven so soon after her beat down last chapter, though then again, were else could she have possibly gone? I feel that Qrow giving her a lecture whilst needed, is probably not going to change Ravens ways anytime soon. Her "might is right" mentality won't be broken until likely her whole tribe is wiped out. Either that or she gets a smack down from either the Slayer again or her own daughter (here's hoping).

On the subject of her daughter, it's nice to see her and Blake have their heart to heart just as they did in canon. The only difference being that Blake was the one consoling Yang rather then the other way around. Also good on Yang for immediately recognizing her mother for the cunt she is!

Now for team RWBY to meet this mystery guest. I wonder who it could be?

Now, back to JNPR. Jaune was definitely the MVP of this encounter, though I do wonder how draining this demon possessing will ultimately be both physically and especially mentally. And what will his teammates do about it in the meantime? Time will tell if he can ultimately temper the beast within, or if he'll give in to it's hunger completely.

I genuinely felt sad for Gretchen at the end, especially when her rage subsided and she realized what she had done... and what is still to come for her eternal soul. Considering the shit she went through early at her time at Beacon, and the circumstances that allowed Marcus to brainwash her, I can understand why she became the monster she. I'm in no way excusing her for all the atrocities that her and her team committed, but I do sympathize with her to an extent and wonder if there was any possibility of her being rehabilitated if she had lived. In the end, buried under all that hate she was still just that scared huntress in training left to die in a ruined city.

And poor Hazel as well, having to live with the knowledge that he failed in his one responsibility of protecting his little sister. Hope he can get the help he needs and realizes that it isn't fair for him to blame himself for her being corrupted and her ultimate death.

Till next time, and congrats on your drivers license!
Rialga chapter 39 . 9/19
Glad to see you back! I don't mind JNPR getting the spotlight this time, especially since it did clear up points and bring up Nekravol, which will definitely be a massive plot point if its lore in this fic is just like in canon.
And I simply loved Qrow telling Raven off. It's always fun to see her hypocrisy exposed, ha ha.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
anoncorpse15267 chapter 39 . 9/19
With the way Jaune and Blake are acting I’m feeling like one or both of their deaths are impending soon, bout to learn first hand what goes down in Nekravol
LNC3L0T chapter 39 . 9/19
Ayyyy nice to see this active again. Congrats on getting your driver's license by the way
Reasonable man chapter 39 . 9/19
I'm glad that you didn't abandon your work.
sgtitanwolf chapter 39 . 9/18
So Juane Juane is being possesed by some kind of victimised population, and turning a demon himself, nice
BrutusPrimus chapter 39 . 9/18
Great to see you back brü! Great work on this!
AnotherReaderi chapter 39 . 9/18
Screams of fangirl
Glad you are back, seems like Raven is to weak to even say something, but Qrow didn't say loud and clear, "I told you".
There is nothing wrong with the Slayer having little show, he is going to make some shoot target. The rest of the RWBY cast can shine for a awhile, and oh boy Jaune is having a time of is life with the UI Trax.
Keep up the good work man.
Glad you are back
Switch900v chapter 39 . 9/18
Glad the story is back! Raven's appearance at the Academy was unexpected, as was the fact that Yang finally realized that she had killed a man.
The jnpr battle was just as good. I expected Hazel to kill her sister, but in the end Jaun did. In this battle, almost the entire jpnr team crossed the line and lost their innocence. How bad will it affect them? Will they get depressed? Or will they become cynics? I'm also waiting for Yang to finally talk to her mother. Can she help her with the fact that Yang became a killer?
And I have no problem that the Doom Slayer is not in this chapter. He busy now with his usual business.
The jnpr battle was just as good. I expected Hazel to kill her sister, but in the end Jaun did. In this battle, almost the entire jpnr team crossed the line and lost their innocence. How bad will it affect them? Will they get depressed? Or will they become cynics? I'm also waiting for Jan to finally talk to his mother. Can she help her with the fact that Yang became a killer?
And I have no problem that the Doom Slayer is not in this chapter. He is now busy with his usual business.
The Rwby characters need more attention in this story. All the same, recent events have greatly influenced Remnant. And it will be interesting to see exactly how this affects the world and characters.
Fanfictionreader2019 chapter 39 . 9/18
welcome back mate, thanks for the chapter good having you back
2,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »