Reviews for Not Quite Myths
Elizabeth loines chapter 23 . 4/12
Please update
Santarella chapter 2 . 2/28
Is there any chance of you picking this story back up again? I absolutely love it and it makes me sad that you seem to have dropped it.
Amaranthium chapter 7 . 2/9
I EXTREMELY love this fic! I think I lost count of how many I've re-read it, always worth it when I'm down and I need something to lift my mood!
Chapter 7 with the introduction of the dragon is one of my favourites :D
I was curious about the explanation the dragon gave to Tsuna: is Juudaime-sama an incarnation/reincarnation of The Dagda? It keeps niggling me every time I read the chapter.
Anyway, I hope Alaska has been treating you well! :) And thank you for your work!
AutumnWolf90 chapter 23 . 2/7
So much awesomeness! Thank you for the story hope Alaska is doing you well. come back an write when you can!
Kindnessgoesalongway chapter 23 . 1/27
This story is amazing! This is so creative and very well written. Thank you so much for writing this story, and I hope you come back to finish it some day. How have things been for your house? Did you get electricity and internet yet? Hope you are well and safe! Thanks again for writing this masterpiece.
Asdfghjkl chapter 7 . 1/22
While the chapter was awesome I'm actually commenting about the dragon description. Everything I've ever heard of or read points out that 'dragon' basically boils down to mean 'some sort of lizard with powers'. What 'kind' of powers is what the difference between the types comes from. Western dragons usually have wings and a breath attack, usually fire but I've seen ice and electricity as well. Eastern dragons are usually somewhat snake like, don't have wings, and have more than one power. And their powers are much more diverse. Although there is a water tendency. I'm dirty if this is rude but the description intro got under my skin for some reason.
Alexander Logan chapter 1 . 1/15
Beautiful

funny too
vrani140 chapter 23 . 12/26/2020
continue, please . i love your history. pleaaaseee
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 23 . 12/17/2020
this story is wonderful :
Kokilo chapter 23 . 11/20/2020
Updtaed plz!
JaquiHaleStilinski chapter 23 . 11/5/2020
Esta increible la historia , espero con ansias la conti
krzys2000 chapter 4 . 10/9/2020
Reborn must be proud. Tsuna measing with Colonnello.
goukagin chapter 23 . 10/2/2020
this story is beautiful
Valen Goncalvez chapter 22 . 8/2/2020
Please keep updating! I can't wait to know what will happen next! And thank you for your efforts!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2020
I adore this story and always love re reading it. I always love seeing Tsuna’s prowess as a leader being displayed far and wide. And his magical magnetism too
1,412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »