Reviews for Not Quite Myths
Miho chapter 23 . 2/22
Oh my fucking god, this is the best thing I have ever read. I can't wait for the next chapter of madness.
ani chapter 23 . 2/11
it's so strange yet so believable! just read this clear thru and I gotta say I love how you've changed things as consequences of the not myths appearing.
Redb4Black chapter 3 . 2/10
Rereading: I love how between having moving statues and Hibari, they still think Hibari is way more to deal with than *moving statues*.
jenkragh chapter 23 . 2/9
This is honestly, by far, one of my favorite stories!
Kage Kaze Kitsune chapter 23 . 1/16
This is awesome!
Swordhunter89 chapter 23 . 1/14
hope for more
Golden feathers Edward chapter 23 . 1/10
This was great read! Sad to see it end. Looks like you haven’t been updating in a long time. Hope someday you will be able to get the next chapter up. Good luck! X3
Jaded Firerose chapter 23 . 1/9
Great story, spent the entire read reading it, it was sooo worth it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Loved how you made Reborn regent of Korea, evil cackle, serves him right, the little menace, lol.
Visually Dreamer chapter 23 . 12/17/2019
I love your story so much! This is one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read. Thank you for your hard work!vb
zuche chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
I kinda understand why people would be concerned about Tsuna taking over Korea. Because I am a bit unsure about this part as well. More so as I feel it unfair that you only pointed out Korean's animosity towards Japanese, where in reality their hostility is mutual. This goes two ways lol, and it adds to the complication. I feel like their relationship is too complicated and sensitive to be touched upon lightly, especially in regards to country occupation.

That being said, I still get that this is fanfiction, and you are not in anyway trying to be disrespectful to their history. I think some people are agitated because Tsuna only took over Korea. For Now. If the plot keeps pregressing to the point of Tsuna taking over the world I believe those agitation would ebb away, because clearly Tsuna is king of the world and everyone is under his rule.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/30/2019
Lmao I love me a scarily competent if ridiculous Tsuna
Blaque Lotus chapter 23 . 11/28/2019
i love this story and look forward to the next chapters. Thank you for your hard work.
V01dSw0rd chapter 23 . 10/21/2019
Hm... write Chrome’s first meeting of Mukuro and Tsuna?
V01dSw0rd chapter 13 . 10/21/2019
Can we get a side story about when they ignored the intuition, so it’s not just a noodle incident?
V01dSw0rd chapter 12 . 10/21/2019
Can we get a side story about the ‘seeing a lazing dragon deciding whether or not you needed a good bat across the clearing’?
1,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »