Reviews for Not Quite Myths
Kminari chapter 22 . 4/28
I love this outside perspective of what is happening, I really like this story, it's a shame that it's dead.
Excellent work.
yuky09 chapter 23 . 4/8
por favor actualiza gracias
Guest chapter 23 . 11/24/2021
This story is so fun and cute! I saw your note in the beginning of this and being of Chinese descent I understand that other's reviewer's note but wanted to let you know that I agree with you that this is fiction.
Sagilemiel chapter 23 . 10/2/2021
I am quite curious as to where you have found the information about the samjoko but in korean mythologies it is a bird with three legs who is seen as a symbol of power and of the sun not a dog, I am quite confused I will admit
Guest chapter 23 . 9/21/2021
Are you dead
MelancholyNaz chapter 23 . 9/6/2021
awesome... I still have a hope that you gonna update this story again... please...
MelancholyNaz chapter 20 . 9/6/2021
no one can handle tsuna's sunshine smile
MelancholyNaz chapter 8 . 9/6/2021
I'm already laughing when reborn sighing and gokudera bring out a notebook... hahahaha
MelancholyNaz chapter 3 . 9/6/2021
hahahahaha
kolopi chapter 23 . 7/7/2021
Your life?
Jcassie chapter 23 . 6/28/2021
I wish this was finished, yet...at the same time im relieved that it isn't. I wanna see the chaos in the future yet at the same time I'm glad I can't. lol! it's so ridiculously horrifying how things escalated, yet...it's so ridiculously hilarious how it escalated.
PrincessMagic chapter 23 . 6/16/2021
This is hilarious! Thank you for sharing!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 23 . 5/25/2021
Hahaha I love this story! All the mythological creatures are awesome :) Great idea and great execution! I have to laugh at how exasperated Tsuna’s Elements are. And likewise how exasperated Tsuna is with his subordinates making him a literal GOD. I look forward to the chaos that happens next! Also, when the international country leaders finally meet Tsuna, it will be a shit show! Which I’m excited for hahaha.
Elizabeth loines chapter 23 . 4/12/2021
Please update
Santarella chapter 2 . 2/28/2021
Is there any chance of you picking this story back up again? I absolutely love it and it makes me sad that you seem to have dropped it.
1,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »