Reviews for A Thorny Tangled Intermission
Haley Earthstone chapter 1 . 2/6
I really enjoyed this look at Purruby's future. _
Rebmul chapter 1 . 1/20
oh I cant wait to see if they out do their mothers in the amount of girls they end up with
Firestar001 chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Please continue this story!
WolframZero chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
After my emotional derailment at the end of ATTT, this makes me SO FUCKING EXCITED! I CAN'T WAIT! Ahhh please tell me it's going to be just as fluffy and adorable as the original! I love Amy and Gigi already!
Also, does this mean that Blake carried both girls if they're both Faunus?
*Squealing*
Kalomin chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
I cannot wait for Tangled Family. BTW, if it means anything, I like the tentative name for the sequel.
Serendibite chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
I am so unbelievably excited to see what comes next for Purruby
THB4 chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Sorry its been so long but its cool to see more from this story. With Ruby, Blake and Pyrrha being the awesome moms how did everyone else turn out. Or was Garnets remark about them excluding Yang's offspring. Unless Ren and Noras children and who Jaune hooked up with (I think it was Emerald) had kids to woupd they be considered family to?
Izaelius chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
HALLE-MOTHERF*****G-LUJAH
Jack Inqu chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Yay! Whenever you get around to continuing this is fine with me; I'm just excited that there will be a sequel.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
DarkyDragon007 chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
So glad to see you will continue the series! I Would love to see the purruby daughters developing relationships with different Girls but I know whatever you do will be awesome, good luck!
tark26 chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Yes! I am so excited right now!
RealTerminal chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
God dongit Damn, you've very made me like your OC's.
Arcredemption chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
YEAH! Purruby returns!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
YES! I absolutely cannot wait! A Thorny Tangled Triangle is one of my favourite fanfics, it was one of a few that could consistently make me laugh. It's nice to know that this a will be coming back thank you so much for writing this!
Gorsouul chapter 1 . 2/10/2017