Reviews for Cupid Always Finds His Targets, Even If He Shoots Blindfolded
Festival-Fox chapter 9 . 4/18/2017
In all honesty, that is probably stuff she'd dream about.
Festival-Fox chapter 7 . 4/17/2017
Why is Kamui even killing people? Well, I guess he can be very unpredictable at times...
Festival-Fox chapter 6 . 4/17/2017
Lol I bet Sougo was secretly screaming inside when he found out the rumors were false.
Festival-Fox chapter 5 . 4/16/2017
Bringing Papi into it, huh? That always gets me to laugh.
Festival-Fox chapter 4 . 4/16/2017
For some reason, I found it funny when he was talking to Sadaharu.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
I like the subtle end to the chapter, it felt nice.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
I wonder how they'll fall in love with each other in this fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Interesting, I was looking for a royal AU for a while and I like it so far!
Lia chapter 15 . 4/7/2017
It was a rather unexpected and sad ending. It's a pity that the story ended so quickly. But nevertheless, I'm glad that I read it. Thank you for it!
Mellize chapter 15 . 4/3/2017
This was really beautiful. You ended this with so much feels and fluffiness, agh I'm sobbing over this! I like how Okita messed up at first since he doesn't know how to in the first place and that their relationship bloomed even more at the end. I also like how Kamui abandoned his mission due to his strong ties with his mother and Kagura was all that's left of her. Thank you for writing this story and I look forward to more of your future works!
Putxi chapter 15 . 4/2/2017
Awwn this was absolutely adorable, the ending was just on point!
Loved to see those clueless idiots trying to find a way to confess and also that Kamui moment gave me so many feels from the anime, seriously, I really enjoyed this story and I'm looking foward to your next works!
13thRebels chapter 15 . 4/2/2017
Thank you for telling us that you finished the story I hope you make a new one whenever you feel you are ready.
Lia chapter 14 . 3/29/2017
I read the last chapter, they are so cute . And the end of the last is really intriguing. I'm also interested in Kagura's reaction to this, I'm sure it will be fun.
Thank you for the chapter!
Putxi chapter 14 . 3/28/2017
OH MY GODNESS OH MY GODNESS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
13thRebels chapter 14 . 3/28/2017
Thank you for this story don't worry about being late because I'll wait but if you don't post anything for like 2 years then I would blow up with anger.