Reviews for Tuesday
Samu chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This was so incredibly sad! I feel so bad for Darien and Claire for the obvious reasons, but also for Hobbes, since he doesn't really know what is going on. The way you continued the Iman project was interesting to read about as well.

Overall, very wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time.
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
extrordinary
Dawnwind chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Oh my god, that was so sad, especially since the end of the series in now near and they have been dealing with the counteragent not working. I pray things will turn out differently in the series than in this sad, affecting story!
Sholio chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
WOW. That's so sad ... but very powerful and moving. It doesn't seem fair that they're keeping the truth from Bobby, though. I hope you write a sequel!
A.j chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Oh, my. Well, I thought I'd seen a cross section of the Invisible Man fic. It didn't really impress me. There's some decent stuff, but there's some crap. Then I read this. I don't exactly know how to put to words what I feel about this story. Maybe that's just it. I feel something about this story. Forgive me, but I'm about to lapse into some chiched adjectives here. This is a wonderful story. It's vivid, powerful, and so very real. It hurts. It hurts to read. I honestly wanted to cry. But the thing is, I didn't. I didn't because the sheer pain and loss of hope just comes through. These characters are at their endings. This is one of those bittersweet pieces that isn't about hackneyed, tidy endings. Endings are messy. Worse yet, they aren't endings. Brava, kiddo.
fauxinchilde chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
How sad! Make him recover somehow and be happy!

This story is too depressing.
scifan101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Aaaaagh! You are a good writer, but how could you do that to our Darien? Please write a sequel where they are able to help him.
dazdnconfusd chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Very good. So sad though.
Lizard chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Oh man, that was sad! Jeez, I started crying the second they started in with Darien. Very VERY good story though. I just hope that doesn't happen in the show.
KIm chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Thanks to you my eyes are all red and puffy. (Crying.) Please write more!
X-parrot chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
a-a-a-ah! so tragic...now who wants to recommend something cheerful...like a nice death fic? bravo, well done.
Kate C. Massery chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
*Sniff* Aw, crap, now I'm crying. That was so sad. Beautifully written though. Good job.

*grabs Kleenex...sniff*
Sara chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Ohhhhh! That was beautiful! Very sad. I'd love to see a sequal! :) ! Keep it up! Sara V.
Ana chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Wow. Exceptional story. It was a very well written and plausible story line.
Psyche chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Heart-rending and beautiful with an all too plausible ending. Very well-done.