Reviews for Chasing the A
So stinking fun!
Nonnie88 chapter 1 . 4/13/2019
Jesus!
This was amazing!
I’m all hot and bothered and really need to watch a scene where he is marking stuff! And just! WOW
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Please post a second chapter this one was so hot
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
could you do a part 2 for this? elizabeth in professor mode
oneapotheosis chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Totally read this many times. And again, this is lovey. A SMUT. I don't know why autocorrect capitalises SMUT on my phone.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
This is lovely. Nice work!
bearnuhhh chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
oh. my. god. this is definitely hot and naughty and smutty and amazing. i'm rambling. i love this crazy idea. 3
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Well, you my dear got yourself a smutty, smut smut A
GASP!
lizandhenry chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
OMG. This is everything! Is there a part 2? I so wish we got more glimpses into their professor life.
angeliena chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Oh I understand why you wrote this and started to hide! This was a blushing sexy story I loved it!
Quintessence88 chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
OMG! This is just perfect! I can really picture them doing something like that! Keep writing such amazing stories!
risingdancer chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Fun role playing story! I love that they can actually have those real nicknames for eachother. I think it is so cute when Elizabeth calls him professor.
queen-bess-mccord chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Oh please tell me you intend to write a part 2. Pretty please? This was so good, I loved it. Thank you for writing! x
lil'mousie323 chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Thank you for this delectable smut! That was so dang HOT! I need to go out in the snow to cool down after reading that!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2017