Reviews for The Thirteenth Colony Series
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
Definitely a 5.5/6 on my scale. (6/6 requires that I re-read something) Any hope of more episodes?
JOn891 chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
This is the last time iam going to ask for a update, because it looks like you've abandonded this cause its been more than 9 months.
P.H. Wise chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
A good story and well told.

Only one minor quibble: I'm pretty sure that a Senator cannot give an order of any kind to a military officer.

The President is the Commander-in-Chief of the military, but congress is not in the military chain of command at all.
jtdoepke chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
A great story so far. All you need to do to make it better is keep wirting.
Raok chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
7 month's still nothing.
JonnyG chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
An update would be nice.
anonymous chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
Yes please continue.
BGTom chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
Continue
damariam chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
hello. I am a spanish girl Thank you by the magnifies history that I finish reading, please continuous writing. it is a pleasure to enjoy a history on two of my favorite series as you see english is not my maternal language but it is worth the trouble when history is so good

and interesting as yours. again thanks
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
You have hit upon two of my FAV sci-fi shows!

I have not even read ant thing yet, I just have a feeling that it will be great. Will leave review soon.

Please post again, and good luck...
Ivan.K chapter 3 . 1/22/2005

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. PLEASE.
Jon Harper chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I just got finished reading this story again and I must say it gets better each time! as far as ideas go I'd like to see both the Galactica/Pegasus the Daggerstars and a few Prometheus class cruisers with Vipers and 302's tossed into the mix then there would be no way the Cylons or the Goa'uld could stand up to the Tau'ri and it would be about time! Anyway I really enjoy this story and hope that you update soon.
JonnyG chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
Merry Christmas and have a happey new year, now iam off to cook a 28 pound turkey...
JackBlack chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
Can you imagine a X-302 with 2 viper engines.
jon harper chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
Hey Dude! love the story and I can't wait for you to post part 4. I like the idea another reviewer posted about the Prometheus and the F302s I think it could be very workable. Sorry to hear about whatever it was that consumed your attention I hope everything works out OK. Well, again as one of your fans I eagerly await part 4.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »