Reviews for Pokémon Go! World
R. Vladimir chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
I had visuals throughout the chapter about the entrances and battle between the legends. Mewtwo's appearance was all he needed, to take out his rage and frustration on other legends with insults. The new characters were pretty good. Sinnoh was my favorite of the oneshots along with Kanto. All in all this mini-series did a good job connecting to the main story while staying its own thing and Mewtwo's group were the all-stars and stole the show even with all the new people who debuted.
R. Vladimir chapter 3 . 3/25/2017
These oneshots have had a pattern of the Commanders making everyone look like fools. May's such a goof and Brendan's pretty smug but in a good way. The new characters were cool and at least Walter isn't as annoying as Max. I'm guessing Zaffre and Garnet knowing Kyoya will open up the possibility of another side story down the line or something.
R. Vladimir chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
Gray felt more like the main character, though that's just because he challenged Gyms. But Estelle's more creative for going after the Battle Frontier. B looked awesome, even more than C did that's for sure. He caught Celebi like that and the way he did it was perfect. The frontier acknowledgement was good, it's rarely ever acknowledge anywhere else.
R. Vladimir chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
This was a oneshot. Even years later, Kanto doesn't feel all that different but in a good way. The characters were pretty good too. Scarlet and Cyan never stood a chance against Mewtwo, just like Golen even if they were different Mewtwo. C is so diabolical.
Emperor Serperior chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
First I must say that I like the opening narration. Aside from being interesting, it made me feel oddly nostalgic for some reason. The opening battles were quite interesting, although I foolishly mistook some of the OC's for existing characters before learning their names. XP

For the most part, the beginning felt similar to the opening of a Generation I Pokemon movie, which was interesting.

As for the battles themselves, it was generally satisfying. It felt rather long, but it was satisfying and I liked how the characters reacted to seeing the shiny Pikachu. XD

So far, I'm not quite sure what the say about the new characters. They seem interesting, but I don't have an opinion on them right now. I am sorry. ;_;

Also, I was surprised to learn that Misty was an Elite Four member. There are a lot of people who would be overjoyed with that. _

Unfortunately, I'll have to cut the review short right here. I don't have enough time to finish it today. T_T

I am sorry.
J Ken chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Hello, everyone. This is my first mini-series based on Pokémon Go!. This mini-series comprises of four separate oneshot chapters which will be released on a weekly basis. All of the oneshots loosely connect with the main story of Pokémon Go! and are indeed canon to it. Their main purpose is to give brief showcases of how life in some of the other regions is like and while the formatting may not be exactly the standard that you have become accustomed to I would like for you all to enjoy yourselves and if time would permit it for me to be able to re-explore some of the concepts and characters I introduced in this series.