Reviews for Lizabella
ana chapter 7 . 7/28/2003
WOW! Cant wait to read the next chapter! Congrats!

ana
baby52098 chapter 7 . 6/17/2003
Awesome! Cna't wait for more . . .
DawnsDinos chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
Great chapter. I hope you are going to continue this story in some form. We have to find out how Stiles is going to make sure she has no doubts.
Anna chapter 7 . 6/6/2003
Much appreciated update thank you ever so much- I'm glad your doing such a good job with Terri!
Cara Mia chapter 7 . 6/6/2003
Hey, was that the end? I hope not. If not, update soon, and great chapter, btw. If so, great work.
Mockingbird chapter 6 . 6/5/2003
What's she going to say? Hurry and post the next chapter! :)
Anne chapter 6 . 5/19/2003
thanks for updating- its great
Cara Mia chapter 6 . 5/18/2003
Wow, I think those are the most words Stiles has every strung together at once!:P I really like this chapter, it was indeed as heartfelt as I'd hoped it would be, and I'm glad that Terri made him tell her what he needed to tell her. I can't wait to see how Terri's gonna reply. She should make him squirm a little longer, though, just to make things interesting. Just a thought! Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Cara Mia chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
Yes, just caught back up with the story. Wow! Stiles finally woke up and smelt the coffee or should I say the mustard? hahaha, excuse me, I had a little too much chocolate, but I guess you can tell that I liked the sandwich part- that was incredibly sweet. Well, I'll be waiting. Don't be too long- I hope this conversation in interesting and heartfelt, God knows Stiles owes terri that much at least.
Anne chapter 5 . 5/12/2003
ooh i really liked your description(and the irony that came with it) at the beginning of the chapter- I wish I could say something more constructive but I'm not so great at that stuff...
Anne chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
I really like your story especially since there are so few "Agency" stories out there, i almost gave up waiting for you to update and I figured I'd check one last time and I was so happy to see you had- by the way if you watched it- what did you think of the first half of the season finale- if Terri dies i will be so upset- please update soon
Mockingbird4 chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
Yay! Another chapter! I'm really enjoying this, so I'll stick around to see where you take it. :)
Cara Mia chapter 4 . 5/6/2003
Very nice, Please update soon. I can't wait!:)
Mockingbird chapter 3 . 5/6/2003
*shouts back* Helloo! I'm here! :) I bet more people are reading this too, so please keep it comin'