Reviews for Wild Blue Yonder
Rain is an annoying bitch!
killer4853 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Sarah132cs chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
they 'napped her from her world?! Wonderful
Sarah132cs chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
um you think she is only a little peeved? she is a lot Peeved at him.
Sarah132cs chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
D: all of the above. I hated the fact she kind of freaked out.
Sarah132cs chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
ohhhh... I knew she was Half elf.
Sarah132cs chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
O-key question what is with female Elf's and DRESSIES?
Sarah132cs chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Yes he will. :)
Sarah132cs chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Ummm. does she have a spell placed on her. I swear she is a Elf!
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
well that went well.
Guest chapter 51 . 1/11/2014
7 years since you last updated! Hope all is ok. :)
Heatblizzard chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I am not sure if you accept constructive criticism so I'll just mention that the way the elf guards treated her is a total overreaction especially considering how earlier in the fic it was emphasized they treated women carefully.
Heatblizzard chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Though drillling wont' mean much if we don't have any refineries to store the oil in for hard times. We used to have over a dozen in the 1960s and now we only have like 4 which 2 are offline at any given time of the year for repairs.
Heatblizzard chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
It's sad the American dream is long forgotten. We have TONS of untapped oil sitting under our feet and yet we continue to banter in other countries for it. Even just SAYING we would drill for oil without actually doing it would boost the economy for a little while.

Gas prices went down during the Bush era because he tapped into the military reserve and he wanted to do offshore drilling which brought hope among speculators. Now 1/3rd of our oil is under the hands of the Chinese which THEY will prosper not us. This is a lot like the Teapot Dome Scandal of the 1920s.

It's amazing how many people are so blinded.

Then once we get the money flowing in we can truly push the need for alternate energy faster.
Heatblizzard chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Sounds like an A3 bag is a good thing to have when the shit hits the fan and martial law is declared.