Reviews for An oath of truth
I know okay chapter 17 . 4h
I'm sure you could use the killing curse as a more humane way to put someone out of their suffering instead of lingering in pain they will never come back from. I mean we put our pets down instead of making them suffer if it comes down to that. I never believed in euthanasia until I watched my grandmother unable to do a thing for herself. She forgot how to pick up food, chew, walk, speak, and the list goes on. She didn't want a feeding tube or anything done for her, but we had to watch her suffer this way for ten days before she actually died. It was absolutely horrible and heartbreaking. I wish there was more dignity than that at the end of your life. Or taking over someone's mind to keep them from killing themselves. I could think of suicide or even a kid getting into a pool or lake and not knowing how to swim. I'm sure a simple cutting or slicing spell would be considered dark if it was on an unsuspecting person and also beneficial for surgeries. So... Anyone can take something and make it evil or good depending on what they are doing with it.
I know okay chapter 16 . 5h
I'm just glad that you answered the question about house elves being bonded when Dobby was freed in the books. I kind of like him bonding to Harry even if Harry had no idea.
I know okay chapter 15 . 5h
I'm glad I kind of know where Luna is coming from.
I know okay chapter 14 . 9/18
I'm happy they seemed to agree with those decisions. It's true and something I thought was missing from the books. I bet if Tom had been raised by a magical family and not an orphanage where people were terrified of his strangeness that he would have thrived and potentially never been evil.
I know okay chapter 13 . 9/17
I like Draco's gift. A letter to Voldemort? I'm sure he never saw that one coming the previous year.
I know okay chapter 12 . 9/17
I'm just glad he didn't lose that ability. Also that no one was terribly injured.
I know okay chapter 11 . 9/17
I'm glad we get to see all their points of view for this task.
I know okay chapter 10 . 9/17
I'm glad things are looking up.
I know okay chapter 9 . 9/17
Voldemort sounds good. These things could have been accomplished already if he hadn't turned so evil. I hope this means he's really better and he will never turn into that person again.

I've always wondered if there was a connection between Muggleborns and Squibs.
I know okay chapter 8 . 9/17
Hmm... What is this new vision?
I know okay chapter 7 . 9/17
I'm just happy the prophecy is gone. It also means there is zero excuse for him to go back to the Dursleys. Although I would demand some legal action for their behavior, either magical or Muggle.
I know okay chapter 6 . 9/16
Hmm... Will a sane Voldemort still try to kill Harry and a bunch of other people? I'm glad they don't have to chase all over for horcruxes though.
I know okay chapter 5 . 9/16
I'm glad the mean girls were expelled. I hated junior high and high school because of the bullying. I'm sure some was my age and perception, but I remember quite a bit that made me homicidal and suicidal. It's a relief to be an adult and not feel that way.
I know okay chapter 4 . 9/16
I always thought more should be done about Luna being bullied in the books.
I know okay chapter 3 . 9/16
No, Sirius probably won't take it well. Telling Remus first was a good idea.