Reviews for Heroes Never Lose
Fanboy 316 chapter 14 . 9/21
Even in his dream, Saitama experience 4th wall breaking. And we still waiting for season 02 for crying out.
Blue.0.Vanilla chapter 15 . 3h
I love u. This work it's the best
Bomberguy789 chapter 15 . 4h
Darn. I wonder what Saitama's plan was?
Someguy the anon chapter 15 . 4h
cant wait for the next chapter
Totong chapter 14 . 9/20
Geez, whatever universe Saitama is put on comedy and ensues. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
Saitama is fighting Aku... LOVE IT! That it turned out to be ANOTHER dream was something I should've seen coming. After the whole of New York was re-named Vacant Lot, this is a funny juxtaposition to it.
Bomberguy789 chapter 14 . 9/20
Hey, a TF2 reference. Nice. Anyway, though the past two chapters were short and didn't really contain much, they were still cool. I look forward to more.
Bomberguy789 chapter 13 . 9/20
God Dam, was that a cruel thing for Saitama to experience. Reminds me of Jerry from Rick and Morty, when he found out the greatest day of his life was just a simulation. Boy, that would suck.
Blue.0.Vanilla chapter 14 . 9/19
Marvelous
Fanboy 316 chapter 12 . 9/17
Migthy fine update! That Chapter 10 is definitely the funniest of so far & thanks to the Caped Baldy New York is save, well the civilian part is. And now the inevitable Saitama Vs Doomfist is coming, I've hoped would memorble & exciting as well. See you next time!
Totong chapter 12 . 9/16
Great chapter & I couldn't wait for the inevitable Saitama vs Doomfist. It's gonna be EARTH-SHATTERING! I wonder if gonna finally show Saitama's strength in the whole world. Anyways, onwards true believer excelsior!
javiiCho chapter 12 . 9/15
Can't wait to see what will happen next... keep the updates.
We all hate when a great story is abandoned all of a sudden but this isn't the case.
Great chapter btw
star chapter 12 . 9/6
wow I wasn't prepared for the sudden seriousness in this Chappy.
still a gr8 chapter...keep on updating
NeoNazo356 chapter 12 . 9/7
I'm curious to see if Monster-Doomfist/Monserfist can withstand one of Saitama's punches. You know, because punching is both of their things.
Bomberguy789 chapter 12 . 9/6
Huh. Well what do you know, Tracer straying from the path of justice. I would love to see a hero owe a bad guy something then simply not care about it when asked. Sure, you owe them something. But if you don'w ant to do the favour, don't do the favour. Simple as that!