Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Radiant Dawn
Chirithy564 chapter 16 . 10/15
Oh my gosh this was so deep! I loved this secret chapter! It revealed more about Zen's backstory and we got to know more about Ion. It was really sad and it made me tear up a bit. I say job very well done! Ion is really cool! I hope twe see more of him in future! Great chapter as always Moogle! Keep up the awesome work!
Gry21 chapter 16 . 10/14
Chain of memories. Will Lucille's team have their own adventure, or might they join Riku's? I hope its one of those two. I really don't want to see Lucille's team loosing their memories and being put to sleep like Sora's team.
So that's what happened. Now I'm curious for the Hollow Bastion chapter.
Wow. Now I'm concerned that Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness, might have some plans for Lucille, Florian, Zen and Ion. IF he does, I hope all our heroes will beat him, big time!
ctran03931 chapter 16 . 10/6
"While trying to keep up with Maleficent as she prepares to send Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden into the Realm of Darkness following the reveal of the keyhole, the world's Seraphim guardian and Aster, Kairi and Zen's 'lost' best friend, Ion, recalls of his struggles and the times he shared with the trio before his sacrifice and what he had to do to protect the three from Xehanort's clutches and Maleficent's monstrosity. Now on the verge of falling victim to the Power of Darkness and with little time left to protect the ones he loved, including Aster (whose heart he just felt), he struggles to last until Radiant Garden will see the Light once again."

Ion sure has been through a lot and Yggdrasil seemed to understand that he's torn between his heart and duty, he really laid down the truth while also trying to put it in gently for the guardian to understand even if Ion doesn't really agree. In a way, I can understand and many people can relate to his self-imposed struggle while trying to protect Aster, Zen and Kairi while also meeting with and getting help from Oswald. Must've been really hard to keep his current state a secret from Zen after he was forced to implement a state of amnesia in the traumatized boy all those years ago and have the Keyblade Master's assistance in protecting Zen and his two other friends.

Although, the end bit with Xehanort does have me thinking, have the hearts of the Foretellers somehow made their way into people who they deemed to be their successors? The other three are still a mystery but from what we've seen out of Lucille and Zen, the last two are a no-brainer.
Chirithy564 chapter 15 . 10/4
Ok I just typed Aster as Kairi's sister! I meant as her ‘brother!' Stupid auto correct. LOL XD
Chirithy564 chapter 15 . 10/4
Omigosh! This was amazing!

Man! Why did Lucille have to get kidnapped! Poor Florian I hope he'll be ok! Dude! Aster is Kairi's sister! That's so cool but he gets kidnapped too! Oh no! I hope that Sora, Zen and the others can save them!

Was that Ava speaking in Lucille's mind? And was that Gula talking to Zen? Man this is so interesting! I can't wait to read more! I'm so happy you are gonna add more to the story with KH: COM and KH2. BBS would be cool and interesting too. But what about KH: Days? Are you thinking about doing a story about that one also?

Anyway, great chapter Moogle. I can't wait what happens next! Keep up the amazing work ! :D
ctran03931 chapter 15 . 10/3
"Things have taken a turn for the worse for Sora, Donald, Goofy, Oswald, Zen and the Final Fantasy Crew. Lucille and Kairi were taken by Riku to Hallow Bastion where Zen's "lost" friend, Ion (fighting the darkness dwelling in him), was keeping an eye on the silverette and Maleficent as he discovered that not only did the Mistress of Evil have all of the Princesses of Heart at her disposal but she also has Lucille, who was revealed to be one of the chosen descendants/successors of the 5 Foretellers from the Age of Fairytales and the Keyblade War. What's worse, Aster was captured, now revealed to be the prince of Ansem before his and Kairi's home world became a shadow of it's former self under Maleficent's grasp and Riku was surprised to find that Aster was Kairi's elder brother. Even worse for the misguided and troubled boy, Lucille wasn't woken yet and now he was beginning to question his own actions after recalling Florian's words. Has he really been on the wrong path all this time? As our heroes prepare for the toughest tests of their lives and their time together to save the worlds, they have no idea of the major twists that'll destroy them or turn the tide of battle in their favor. What's more, Zen and Lucille have no idea but two of the Foretellers (both of which are their ancestors) are already protecting and helping them prepare for their greatest battle yet".

We're getting closer to the climax of the story which will ultimately reveal that Zen and Lucille are the descendants to Ava and one of the other Foretellers (one of them, we already know when it comes to Zen) and reveal to Riku that he was on the wrong track the whole time after he accepted the power of darkness and in turn, made his own heart weaker by being made into Maleficent's puppet from her treachery and the lies she fed him. And I sense a huge rift coming between him and Lucille for some time during the whole climax until the former can make amends with her for being so demanding and harsh on her and being so adamant on destroying Florian and having betrayed her from his false sense of justice.

What's more, I can hardly wait to see Ava and Zen's ancestor/successor in action once again even if they are supposedly spirits and nobody knows what happened to them and their fellow Foretellers following the Age of Fairytales and the Keyblade War all those years ago.
ctran03931 chapter 14 . 10/3
"And so, after making an unexpected stop at Disney Castle, Oswald introduces the gang to his love, Princess Ortensia, and they meet with Lord Yggdrasil's old advisor, Dorga, as well as Queen Minnie and Daisy before driving off Pete, the Traitor of Disney Castle, who's now working with Maleficent after she bailed him out of his exile for being a never-ending troublemaker. They all managed to clear up the whole misunderstanding and spat which left a rift between him and Mickey and apologize to him for putting his little brother over him. Oswald also extended his own apologies for overreacting to such a petty affair and even though Zen was torn by Dorga's sorrowful advice on what to do with his best friend, he understood for Ion's sake. But, as they were leaving, they were caught on the path of Hook, his pirate crew of Heartless and his first mate, Smee, who forced them to surrender after capturing Chi during their visit. With no choice but to oblige by his orders to save Chi, Lucille and the others had no idea that they'll soon be joining forces with Sora, Donald and Goofy once again."

Well, I'm glad that Oswald managed to realize the truth behind the whole thing of Disney Castle's kingdom putting Mickey first before him when he was chosen to become King as well as make amends with his own people and old friends. Ortensia was probably heartbroken when she heard that Oswald had ran away to train with Yen Sid and become a Keyblade Master but she understood his pain and waited for the day when he would return to put things right with his own kingdom. Maybe, Lucille, Zen, Florian and Oswald should've taken Chi with them and kept her by their side at all times while they were in Disney Castle. That way, they wouldn't have left her in Hook's grasp when he launched his sneak attack on them as they were leaving.
Gry21 chapter 15 . 10/3
If that's so, then I really really really really really really hope you'll update as soon as you can!
Gry21 chapter 14 . 10/2
Say, I've been thinking... If the connection Lucille and Zed, has with two certain Foretellers, is what I think it is... Is it a possibility that Lucille and Zed might be Keyblade wielder potentials?
Chirithy564 chapter 14 . 10/1
Welcome back Moogle Empress! :D it's been awhile!
I'm so glad that you have new grand ideas for the story! I can't wait to read what your imagination comes up with! And yesh it would be interesting to add Ion and learn more to his story.

Anyway, excellent chapter! I loved the chapter in Neverland. It was so fun to read, and I missed Lucille and the gang's humor. Is Kairi Aster's sister? Was not expecting that. Lol Everthing about this chapter was amazing. I LOVED IT!

Also, I'm planning on making more fan-art as soon as I get things under control with school and work lol.

Can't wait till the next chapter! Keep up the excellent work! :D
Hey, perhaps if Lucille's team were to go for a second visit to the Olympus Coliseum, they find Garland and fight him. Then, Lucille somehow finds the strength to pull off a special move with her weapon, which hits Garland directly in the helmet. After Garland gets some distance from Lucille's team, everyone watches as his helmet starts to crack up. Then, Warrior of Light arrive on the scene just as Garland's helmet breaks, revealing his face for all to see.
What'd you think? IF you like it, you can decide most of the details.
Gry21 chapter 13 . 9/27
all this waiting... has made me grow ideas for you to put in your idea box. Oh well.
Maybe as Sora, Lucille and their friends are fighting some new, strong Heartless, Florian grows worried as he sees that the new Heartless type are too strong for them. " My friends... " he mutters as one huge Heartless towers over Sora and Lucille " I don't want them to die! " Florian cries out loud, while crying, and at the word " die " it can sound like there's four Florians shouting at the same time. Then, his body taps into some kind of unknown power no one, not even Florian, knew he had. Strong energy and light is shaped around Florian's body in the form of an aura, and at the same time a beam is shoot upwards. During this, Donald, Goofy and Zen finally sees Florian. The Heartless groans in agony as the light, from Florian, lands on them before they are destroyed by it. Once all of the Heartless are destroyed, the energy and light disappears, and Florian, exhausted but still awake, falls to the ground. After everyone gathers around Florian, at that moment, Lord Yggdrasil uses his power to teleport our heroes to the 'Sacred Grove'. You can decide what happens from there. Of course, I can imagine Lord Yggdrasil's expression when Sora and Lucille speak their mind about how wrong he is, and everything.
What'd you think?
" Did we bonk him on the head too many times? " Oswald asked.

Me: You guys were never near his head!