Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Radiant Dawn
Mysterygirl145 chapter 22 . 6/16
This was a great chapter! It's cool to see the other Seraphs, I really like the twins and Haru. So Medea who was mentioned in chapter 19 is a Seraph, I did have a couple theories to her identity. And I have two ideas as two why Haru looks like Sora. One is that Haru has some connection to Sora due to him becoming a Heartless, the other is that Haru, Sora, and Lucille are triplets, but Haru died as a baby.
Nice!
I have no idea if you're gonna make a Birth by Sleep, but I'm gonna tell what I imagine for the Radiant Garden scene, just to get it out of my head.
Ventus: Young Zen overhears some of the servants, in the castle, talking about him behind his back. Hurt by their words, young Zen leaves the castle while trying to dry away his tears, which keeps coming. Young Ienzo, seeing young Zen leave, quickly goes after him. Young Ienzo catches up to young Zen just before they are surrounded by the Unversed. Being the oldest, young Ienzo makes sure to keep young Zen behind him at all time. After Ventus arrives, telling them to run, young Ienzo nods before taking young Zen by the hand and lead him to safety. Once all of the Unversed are taken care of, and Even appears, young Ienzo and young Zen come out of hiding, hand in hand because young Zen worries there might be more of the Unversed.
Terra: Before fighting the big Unversed with Ventus and Aqua, Terra finds young Aster, who is trying to fend off some Unversed. Young Aster manages to take out some of the Unversed, but one of them then breaks his training spear in two. Seeing this, Terra quickly saves young Aster. Terra and young Aster then speak for a little while, with Terra getting a surprise upon learning that young Aster is the prince of Radiant Garden, until 'Grandma' arrive.
Aqua: After young Kairi gives Aqua some flowers, young Kairi turn to see 'Grandma' and young Aster, the latter waving his hand to her. Later, after the argument between Aqua, Terra and Ventus, as Aqua is walking around, thinking to herself, she finds Ion, who is looking at some flowers. Then, Ion is surrounded by the Unversed. Seeing this, Aqua runs to help, but stops when she sees Ion's hands beginning to glow. After Ion attacks and destroys the Unversed, Aqua realizes what he is, which gets Ion's attention, who also realizes that Aqua can see him. Aqua and Ion talk for a bit before Vanitus appears. Ion decides to help Aqua fight Vanitus, and the two make a good team as they fight the dark half of Ventus. Once Vanitus is defeated and leaves, Aqua and Ion talk some more before Ion leaves to go and check on Aster, Kairi, Zen and Ansem the Wise.
I just found a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3, and the ending made me really worried.
Personally, I think Lucille and Zen should get together. Maybe during 358/2 days, Riku meets a girl i Hollow Bastion?
ctran03931 chapter 21 . 5/23
We're getting close to the end of the original KH story and we'll be transitioning over to Chain of Memories soon, Lucille, Zen, Chi, Florian and Oswald's own final battle while Sora, Donald and Goofy are handling and taking care of the Seeker of Darkness just over the horizon and waiting to begin.

End-game territory and A Fragmentary Passage, huh? Seems like Lucille and her crew along with Ava and Gula are about to come face to face with a particular Keyblade Master from 10 years ago and it would be necessary for us to see how Lucille and her friends as well as her and Zen's ancestors bounce off of Aqua (if Ava and Gula are willing to trust Aqua and if Aqua's willing to do the same with them, if she's heard of the Era of Fairytales, them, Invi, Aced, Ira, Luxu and the Master of Masters, of course), if they ever meet up with her. Although, we're definitely gonna be focusing solely on Aqua in that special episode, I totally want to see it.
ctran03931 chapter 19 . 5/22
"As the struggle continues for Lucille and the others, they learned that Maleficent was just a puppet being used by the perpetrator all along which is revealed to be a Heartless of Ansem the Wise calling himself 'Ansem, The Seeker of Darkness' and Zen finally learns the truth about Ion. They also learned that Kairi's heart sought refuge in Sora's heart when Destiny Islands was attacked and the only way to wake her up is to free her heart but at the cost of Sora's life, Sora himself found out. Despite everyone's insistence to stop, to their horror, Lucille's brother and Kairi's boyfriend went through with opening his heart to darkness to release Kairi's heart and finally awaken her. Is this really the end for Sora and will Hollow Bastion and Ion be finally saved? The plot thickens next time, on KH: Radiant Dawn."

Things have really gone to a head for everyone here and despite their best efforts and what they've been through, Sora still had to go through a process that he knows will earn him his sister's ire and everyone's worry for a while.

Sora's really gonna have a hard time trying to calm Lucille down once he's somehow brought back by a miracle.

And at least we fully know that Zen and Lucille are the official successors and descendants of Ava and Gula as their hearts chose to be with them. Those four along with Chi will definitely get along and bounce well with each other.
Gry21 chapter 21 . 5/22
I was just watching a serie called RWBY, and from Volume 5 episode 3, there is this boy with two souls, who switches control of the body from time to time. I get the feeling the same will happen with Lucille, Zen and the other three, with the Foretellers. I just know that all five will be identified before Dream Drop Distance, and when we do reach that point, as our heroes are in Master Yen Sid's tower, Lucille and the others will give the controls over to Ava and the Foretellers, allowing them to tell Master Yen Sid, Sora, Riku and Mickey their story.
Chirithy564 chapter 21 . 5/21
AHHHHHHHHHHH! OMIGOSH I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!

I'm sorry I haven't reviewed for the other chapters I've been busy and didn't noticed you written a chapter :(

But I have to say All of it was AMAZING!

ION IS HUMAN NOW! I love Ion so much. HeIs just awesome chracter!

Zen is a secret Romantic lol

So Lucille and the gang are going to the realm of darkness huh. Hm I wonder if they'll see Aqua. Thatd be so cool! I'm in for it! XD

Can't wait for the next chapter! I know it's gonna be epic! :D
ctran03931 chapter 20 . 5/20
Sounds to me like Ava and Gula have a few gifts for their descendants, Lucille got her own keyblade from Ava and Zen will probably get his keyblade from Gula once he learns to fully control his darkness and use it along with Gula's keyblade, chooses to trade it for the power of light or utilize both light and darkness to his advantage.
I'm gonna bet that the traitor the prophecy page spoke of is Master Xeanorth.
I wonder how Roxas will react when he sees Lucille during 358/2 days.
And I already know what Aqua goes through in the Realm of Darkness in the game. It would still be interesting though to see how she's doing in your version since there are all these extra characters/OCs and all.
If you, by any chance, think of adding the credit scenes, here's how I imagine for Agrabah. Instead of in Aladdin's home, he and Jasmine are in the the throne room in the palace with the Sultan. The Sultan happily place Aladdin and Jasmine's hands together, and when Aladdin and Jasmine kiss, not only are Genie and Abu peeking, but some of the guards, who are bit nicer, are peeking as well;)
Mysterygirl145 chapter 21 . 5/16
Wow, the fact that Ion becomes human was a big 'what' for me, but I'm glad he's no longer a Heartless. Can't wait for the final part of the adventure.
Hooray! Ion is saved! Huh, I did not expect that he would become human.