Reviews for Fulcrum Effect
Oyshik chapter 10 . 10/19/2020
This is an interesting story. I'll wait for the next update. Impatiently
BlueCampanula chapter 10 . 8/29/2020
It is wonderful to see that you are still writing! It makes me feel pathetic for not doing some writing of my own. A friend of mine was going through a similar thing with her health. Different doctors would tell her over and over again that nothing was wrong when something actually was. Anyhow, you take care of your own health first; you do you (over-used statement, I know). And just saying, I'll be here until those glaciers are well past melted :)

P.S. Loved the chapter btw!
Pteaset chapter 10 . 8/10/2020
Love it
Pteaset chapter 3 . 8/10/2020
Ok I love ot
Mac Gustah chapter 10 . 6/30/2020
I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed this fanfic. Looking forward to more!
Appbeza chapter 10 . 6/28/2020
Rest is important. Stretching is important. Contrasting routine is important. She is not doing any of this. This is how you injure yourself, cause long-term muscle tearing, and cause bone fracturing. For no benefit.
Mumia0813 chapter 9 . 2/13/2020
Lol well the merger didn't get to finish...now reeva is her other persona lol wonder how the Normandy crew will feel about that information...especially nilius
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2019
Please continue
Mousey Kimmy chapter 9 . 2/24/2018
Just came across this fic and really enjoying the read :) hope you decided to up date and continue it. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more.
sakitty chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
This is so good! There's way too few SIs with women, and this one is really well-written and interesting too
ShadowDmn chapter 9 . 1/3/2018
I like this story! 3 Really well written, I cant wait to read more. _
Lumari chapter 9 . 11/22/2017
Great so far, keep up the good work. :)
DewieDTT chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
*Lurks*

Thanks for continuing the story! 3
fan-rei chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
Thank you. I'm really glad you are still writing this story. I really like it.
ryan20fun chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
Good chapter.

I am interested in seeing where the whole training on the Normandy goes.