Reviews for Fulcrum Effect
Please continue
Mousey Kimmy chapter 9 . 2/24/2018
Just came across this fic and really enjoying the read :) hope you decided to up date and continue it. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more.
sakitty chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
This is so good! There's way too few SIs with women, and this one is really well-written and interesting too
ShadowDmn chapter 9 . 1/3/2018
I like this story! 3 Really well written, I cant wait to read more. _
Maridia chapter 9 . 11/22/2017
Great so far, keep up the good work. :)
DewieDTT chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
*Lurks*

Thanks for continuing the story! 3
fan-rei chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
Thank you. I'm really glad you are still writing this story. I really like it.
ryan20fun chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
Good chapter.

I am interested in seeing where the whole training on the Normandy goes.
Kaiya Azure chapter 9 . 10/30/2017
Heh, hope no one heard her say that. Still, at least she'll have two Spectres looking out for her like a pair of overprotective parents. Saren better hope Mama Bear Shepard doesn't get her hands on him. I wonder which Cerberus idiot will end up drawing the short straw when it comes time for TIM to think about trying to snatch Elyse. Or would he consider the risk to be greater than the reward? Either way, I wonder which role will go to whom when the Normandy crew discover that their group has become something of a dysfunctional family that manages to work in spite of the naysayers that think such a group shouldn't be able to do anything aside from implode or explode. Though Shepard did get a reputation for things exploding around her...
KyonSmith13 chapter 6 . 10/29/2017
This story is quite well-written, and I look forward to seeing what's next. I have a couple of big-picture concerns about the direction the story's going, though:

1) Will the SI's involvement butterfly the ME trilogy into something completely offscript? There's nothing wrong with sticking to canon per se; the video game format of the trilogy was open-ended enough that if you wanted to make a sort of novelization, your writing is certainly good enough to pull it off. However, if that's what you're going to do, there's no need for an SI. It'd be like the American version of the 1954 Gojira film. The ME trilogy already featured a pseudo-SI in the form of a playable Shepard. If the only narrative purpose of Elyse is just to be along for the ride and provide a "real world" perspective, then there's no point in having her in the story in the first place.

2) Nihlus' characterization - I suspect the biggest butterfly the SI has made so far is Nihlus' survival, and so far, I'm not impressed. He's been hot-headed, angry, and driven by a vendetta against Saren... basically ME2 Garrus x10. Psychologically it's believable, but not at the cost of the competence he should be showing as a Spectre. He hasn't done anything to really derail canon so far, and I'm worried he's just in this story for more melodrama, another reaction POV and/or a love interest for the SI.
Beeswax2 chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
GOOD JOB !

Hopefully she's going to get a better device so
that wont happen again and she'll be able to
use the powerful biotics easily !
mateo84mm chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
Thank you for this chapter. I look forward to reading more! XD
-Kara
Tom712 chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
very nice.
kfawcett1998 chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
brillant
dekuton chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
well. that was fun. need more tho. I almost forgot the contents of this story. still. enjoyable nevertheless. well done. keep it up. please