Reviews for Echoes of Love
Becks Rylynn chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
First of all, let me just say... YEEEEES TO CHAPTER TWO OF ECHOES OF LOVE!

So, I'm actually really interested in this earth! I don't normally like dytopian fics (have I said that already? I feel like I've said that) but this is really fascinating! I really liked the explanation of how things work on this earth with the emotions. I know I've said it already but I loved the scene where Laurel crawled over to her father's body and just stared at it. I feel like I can feel the emotions creeping into her. I'm also super interested to know what Carrie Cutter has up her sleeve!

BUT LAUREL/HELENA! It's been like two chapters and I'm already super invested in their relationship and I can't wait to see how it progresses. I'm also INCREDIBLY WORRIED ABOUT THEM NOW! I am on the edge of my seat with this fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! This story is getting quite interesting! I can't wait to see where this goes! Please keep writing!
radpineapple chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
I'm so intrigued! Please continue!
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Okay, so, just as a disclaimer: I have to admit that dystopian fiction is not something I enjoy most of the time.

HOWEVER.

This was actually super interesting and I really enjoyed it! The dialogue completely drew me in. (I think the only bit of constructive criticism I have is that the word 'perhaps' was used a bit too much.) I'm not sure what it was but the conversation they had was so poignant, and it definitely struck a chord with me. It was so...pretty. I don't know how else to say it. It was really beautiful dialogue. :)

And, of course, I have to talk briefly about how Laurel was the one to first start feeling something. Her emotions are such a huge part of her character so her being the one to push the issue of them being meant to feel things was such a Laurel thing to do.

Anyway, this is a super unique story and I'm fascinated to see how their relationship proceeds on this different earth and how they react to emotions and love. I've been in dire need of a good Laurel/Helena fic forever and I'm so glad you're writing one! 3