Reviews for Where it all began
joan.goldman.9 chapter 10 . 6/18
Love the eighth dwarf. LOL Ana needs to realize that FAIL means First Attempt At Learning. Hopefully Kate gets to her and she calls Christian. Ella was having a good time and enjoying herself. She shouldn't be afraid of her daydreaming but embrace it because they can sometimes turn into reality.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 9 . 6/18
And so it begins! Can't wait to read about this date and how Christian reacts to Ella.

I didn't know that you updated so thank goodness you did again since now fanfic is working again.
erinlea16 chapter 10 . 6/18
Poor Ana. Hope she calls him. Loved this. Can't wait for the next.
amjs14 chapter 10 . 6/18
Love this story looking forward to the next update.
Misssee chapter 10 . 6/18
So sad that Ana and Kate's lives were interrupted by such a vicious crime. Kate has her demons, Christian has his demons. Ana has survived by loving her child, and moving forward in her life. I hope Chrisitan can persuade her to let him into their lives I am happy Elliott encouraged him to not give up on, Ana. So good, but a painful journey will see th m through to peace, I hope.
Cindra chapter 9 . 5/8
Great chapter! Would've read it sooner but FF is being a pain!
sweetsub75 chapter 8 . 5/4
Absolutely love your story...great plot
Misssee chapter 8 . 4/27
Please, please continue your story. It is very good. Forget those critics who don't have the courage to say who they are, and a coward that does not have the strength to have a publish story for many different people to offer a good or bad reviews.
I am so proud of you. Good job. Don't stop this time.
Misssee chapter 6 . 4/27
I am totally enjoying this story. It has been sort of written before, but I am very much enjoying the difference that you have brought in your style, flow of storyline, and the difference in how C&A are connecting in this story. Good job. More, please!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 8 . 4/18
At least Christian knows that Ana was a virgin and had no choice in the matter of losing it and now he knows were Ella came from. That silver falcon on the shirts must be significant since the rapists were all wearing the same shirt, so why is it that no one knows of it?
SweetAlly83 chapter 8 . 4/18
Poor Ana! But one can say she got something so pure n beautiful out of a very ugly night. I hope Christian will expect Ella fast if he wants to be with Ana...n I hope he truly except her and not put on an act. I'm pretty he will. Great chapter! Can't wait to read the next.
JB chapter 7 . 4/4
RUN ANA RUN. Thanks for sharing. JB.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 7 . 4/4
You had me LOL again between the guy in the coffee shop that also wanted Elliott and Kate with her jellybean statement! That was a great way to do the interview with them both there. Kate did ask him the gay question! LOL So is Ana going to say yes or no?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 6 . 4/4
GREAT chapter LMAO! So they are bargaining for a date which is great. Kate doesn't need to ask if Christian is gay since he just asked out Ana?
erinlea16 chapter 7 . 4/4
Thanks for the double update. Loved them both and can't wait for more. But seriously Ana run far away from him lol.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »