Reviews for Fragments
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
I love when Kaoru says sill rurouni. I'm glad you're back. This story is very touching
Bloodgalore chapter 18 . 7/3/2011
I loved this!
ABlape chapter 18 . 2/22/2011
I like this story. THANK YOU :d
kokoronagomu chapter 18 . 5/15/2010
you had mentioned years and it really didn't feel that way to me- then again i had only started reading it recently.

a wonderful ending to a captivating and enthralling story. to have kenshin regain most if not all of his memories (at least the ones that count), everyone is okay now and kenshin is reunited with his sakabatou.

kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 18 . 5/12/2010
This was a pretty close telling of how Rurouni Kenshin probably would have played out had this actually happened. Sadly though, that's why there wasn't a lot of romance in this story it was more of an action story. Good job though.

J Luc Pitard chapter 18 . 5/10/2010
Yeah! Cute ending. I like the way he waited even though his nerves must've been fraying. Very like the Rurouni.
Blunablue chapter 17 . 5/2/2010
yay! Almost finished how does it feel after all those years lol?
well, just two things are left: Kenshin has to get back his Sakabatou and I have to thank you for writing finishing this wounderful story!
Bye, Blunablue
Ps: please finish also your other stories ;))
Blunablue chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
well, kenshin found pretty fast almost all of his memories and the ending is almost there... sad :D I'd love to read a little bit more. but nevertheless a great story. you handled this long plot really well :)
Blunablue chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
This chapter really had some kind of Jineh-Feeling in it and the end was almost like in the manga with the difference that Sano and Yahiko this time made it in time. And I also like that you wrote a little bit more out of kaorus perspective!
Onto tha next...
Blunablue chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
Kenshin discovering further his divided personality... I love that sentence: "What have I done in the past? How can the thought of killing come to me so easily… and yet I abhor it so much! " great! In a comparable situation like in the past and with comparable pressure Kenshin is yet Kenshin with the deep wish not to harm anyone. There are often FFs, where Kenshin much to fast falls back to his ruthless hitokiri-attitute but as you wrote his struggeling with his past without letting Kenshin even know all of it is much more interesting and believable
Blunablue chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
yaay I like that coldblooded Kenshin :D and your story is a lot better than any C or B grade ninja movie the problem with laziness... :P I mean, your slow BUT your writing on, that's the important thing. unfortunately I know that problem all to well.
Well, another advantage of your laziness is that I read and enjoy the story for a second time
Blunablue chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
oh gods, i hope kenshin reminds pretty soon that he IS not a killer anymore... but you wrote so nicely to build up a real tension for the next chapter (expecially the poisoning of the little girl.. nasty ;) and it's so much Kenshin that he falls for it)...
Blunablue chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
What I like most in this chapter is the inner Dialogue of Kenshin. Often his Hitokiri-side tries to lude him into ruthless actions, but yet the "real" Kenshin still questions every "why" of his actions. And the momentarily Kenshin is like a watcher of this dialogue, not sure what to make out of it.
the scene with Shinzei at the end is really a surprise. Seems like everybody is somehow curious about Kenshin. But noone execept Kaoru has recognised him and given away his former identity- be it rurouni or hitokiri.
Greets, bluna
Blunablue chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
hey amamiya,
since you recently made an update to this story I take now the time to reread it :) I really liked what you've written so far. Your Prolouge rises questions and stars out with an unfamiliar situation. And I always love to discover Kenshin new through the eyes of curious strangers like the doctor and his assistent or the little girl.
What I liked most in this chapter is the action and, of course, the female killer. You enfold the cruel logic of two beings living by the sword, Kenshin still in his Hitokiri-status, and watching them the totally naive assistent doctor Ryuji. Really nicely written!
Ricecakezop chapter 17 . 4/19/2010
Seems like I came into this story at the right time!

Not to sound snotty, but I consider myself pretty hard to please when it comes to fanfics, both in terms of content and writing style. Yet I was up very late last night, reading through to the latest chapter of your story, and I eagerly await the next chapter. I'm hooked, and I'm not often hooked!

Top notch, both in the character development and plot.