Reviews for The One With The Surprise Party
Helga Von Nutwimple chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Hey... I just wanted to clear something up...

It's not that Frank's blood type is different from hers... it's the particular blood types. It is impossible for a father whose blood type is AB to have a child whose blood type is O.

Frank (as an AB) could only have children who were A, B, or AB. Phoebe (as an O) could only have a father whose type was A, B, or O.
syl77 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I like your story, but there's one flaw. Having a different blood type as your father does not mean he's not your father. My father (who I know is my father, FYI) and I have different blood types. So that's not a great way to say that that's not her father.

Your story is good, more plot!
Clarissa chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Loved it! Can't wait till you update this!
ss chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
wright on
kirstine chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Wow, this story is so great! And shocking! But in a good, funny way, of course. I defintely did not see that ending coming! Speaking of which, I hope this isn't the ending. :)
anhonestmoose chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
brilliant! i've never laughed at a fic before! chandler and pheebs - siblings? definately didn't see that coming. this is great, you have to update soon!
Cress chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
So now Chandler is not an only child! :) This is so great. Tell me more.
dion chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
poor pheobe...i cant wait to see what happens next good job!
Sara chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Great twist.
David chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Please continue! Please! I love this story and I love you for writing it!
lRainDropsl chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Oh, poor Chandler! LOL. Now she has a two! LOL, that was hilarious! I totally loved it. Thanks for the laugh.
Joshua chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Please don't stop writing. I love your writing. I think you're one of the best writers out there! And I'm very happy you focused on Chandler and Phoebe.
Jake chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
please continue this. I love it! I'ts my favorite fanfiction I've read in the world! And I'm not lying.
JONIE chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Please continue this. I love all your stories-Especially this one!I can't wait to see what happens!
aaronjennifer chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
*stares dumbfounded at the screen*

had better continue this to!

wow.