Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
KimranReech chapter 1 . 5/11
This was an enjoyable first chapter even if most of it was just a retelling of the Buu saga. Still, you did a good job.

But you really need to look over this chapter again. You wrote Bee instead of Buu at least 20 times.
mattywilkss chapter 10 . 4/28
i get it now. why you write chapters the way you do. your favorite part of dbz was the talking in between the fights!
mattywilkss chapter 7 . 4/28
any self respecting dbz fan can tell the difference between filler and plot too.
Axccel chapter 1 . 4/11
Vegeta, the smart one. As usual. Piccolo is smart, too, but Vegeta has both brains and common sense.
meme chapter 23 . 4/8
my guy, I care about if a chapter is coming rather than when a chapter is coming.
the eye of the panda chapter 2 . 4/3
After reading this chapter, I'm undecided. The writing is so-so and the story isn't very original, but you kept Saiyaman which is a plus in my book, and I liked Vegeta's idea on how Gohan could turn Super again. Videl's restlessness is understandable, and making her more suspicious than normal because she's in a crappy mood was a nice touch.

I'm sorry if I seem harsh, I'm just being honest. I'll read the next chapter later. See you then.
the eye of the panda chapter 1 . 4/3
Honestly, you could have written down the summary of the changes you made without going into the details of the Buu saga like you did. You could've just said, Buu happened before Gohan went to school. Chichi was more overprotective with Gohan and made him study all the time, so when Goku noticed that he talked with her and they decided the best way for Gohan to enjoy his life would be to go to high school and socialize. Old Kai didn't give up his life to Goku to save Gohan, instead Goku was allowed to go back to the living world dead again, so when he and Vegeta fused, Vegeto had a halo since they were both dead.

That's it. That's all you changed. I mostly skimmed this prologue because it was just the same thing we already saw in the series. It was kinda pointless, and since it didn't have a lot of new content, it was a bit boring.

But I decided to give this story a go nonetheless, so I'll be reading the next chapter and see if the rest of the story makes up for the unnecessarily long prologue. I'll let you know what I think.

About the writing itself, it could be better. There were some repeated terms and grammar/spelling mistakes. Let's see if it gets better.

I'm curious to see Gohan and Videl meet, though. I'm guessing they didn't even see each other at the tournament? It's a bit of a shame, and a missed opportunity in my opinion. Them meeting like this would have been original, and I don't think I've read another story where they meet at the tournament before Gohan starts high school. Now they're gonna meet in high school again like almost every fic about them. I mean, it didn't have to be impactful, them meeting at the tournament. But it would've made their meeting at school a lot more interesting for sure. Oh well. Let's see how you handled that. I'm hoping it'll go different than in the series, them meeting. As in, not right after Gohan stops a bank robbery and then in the classroom. This had been done and redone more times than I could count. Anyway, even if it is like that, hopefully it'll be entertaining. See you for the next chapter.
thedarkadventurer chapter 23 . 1/26
The fact that you’re still to finish this story is a great thing, thanks for coming back lol
young justice 17 chapter 23 . 1/23
Hey man, young justice 17 here, just wanted to say that I'm glad that you haven't given up on this story. Another Age, Another Adventure has always been one of my favorite DBZ stories out there. I can't wait to read your next chapter which will hopefully be up soon. I might just reread this story just so I remember its storyline again which isn't a problem to me considering like I said this has always been one of my favorite if not the favorite Dragon Ball Z fanfiction.
Fluid Desert chapter 23 . 1/23
great to hear that you are doing okay, and that this will, at some point, continue to be updated. I have really enjoyed in up to this point, but will have to probably give it all a once over when you start updating again to refresh what is happening. Hope all will go well for you in school and that you and yours continue to stay safe.
Z-Breezy chapter 4 . 1/23
This Gohan is lame as canon?
bizarrecoyote chapter 23 . 1/20
I'm glad to know that this story hasn't been abandoned! I've had more than enough of my favorite authors just jump ship without a word, and I'm glad it's not the case with you.

With everything you've gone through so far? I'm not shocked that you've lost your place in the story. Hell, I have too. I might just give it another read over while I wait! Glad to have you back!
DoomAndThenSum chapter 23 . 1/20
Yo wishing you all the best. It's definitely a tough time right now and I'd much rather have slow well written chapters than ones that you rush out. Keep yourself safe in these times and don't worry about what the haters say.
michellehernandez2316 chapter 22 . 12/20/2020
I found you’re book yesterday and it’s great can you please update
GojiRanger chapter 22 . 12/15/2020
Just reread this for the first time in a while and I got to say, I liked it the first time around but for some reason it was way better this time. Still trying to figure out who destroyed Trunks' world and who the next villain's going to be; heck they may even be the same I can't tell! I'm getting hints of Broly (old or new), Hirudigarn, and even the Shadow Dragons, as well as the impression that it's not Zamasu or Goku Black.

Looking forward to more!