Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 21 . 5/13
Don't blame you Videl, I want to fly too.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 20 . 5/12
Nice chapter. Yeah, Erasa really is that embarrassing, but it was nice she saw Gohan alive and well.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 19 . 5/12
Okay, I really hate it when people say Vegeta never beat Goku. It's simply not true. He served him his most painful defeat during their first fight. Poor guy was crippled for over a month and needed a snezu bean to recover. He says himself that he lost that fight and that's why he wanted to train afterwards, so he could surpass Vegeta (which he of course did, but that's besides the point). Sorry, I just feel the need to correct that error whenever I see it.

Other than that, fun chapter.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 18 . 5/11
I would say Future Trunks is definitely the coolest. That guy's wicked cool and he doesn't mess around. Heck, I think him and Piccolo are the only guys who finish their fights as efficiently as possible, without screwing around one bit (unlike the idiots Goku, Gohan and Vegeta).
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 17 . 5/11
Yeah, I was thinking along the same line as Trunks. Hope Videl becomes an actual fighter, instead of just learning flight.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 16 . 5/11
Very interesting development, I liked.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 15 . 5/10
Fun chapter all and I feel so bad about poor Trunks. Lime was awesome, sticking up for Gohan like that. That really needed to be said and I hope it reshapes Videl's approach towards the poor guy, especially after all he's been through and the massive burden on his shoulders!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 14 . 5/10
Future Trunks is back eh? This should be interesting. I always found it hilarious, seeing 2x Trunks at the same time. Older Trunks always seems like a big brother to Kid Trunks. Now I wonder who destroyed their world? Was it that a**hole Black?
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 5/10
Oh boy, looks like that cat's out of the bag. Videl calling her father "Hercule" was a pretty big blow. Interesting turn of events. I'm really enjoying, that's for sure.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 12 . 5/10
Hmmm Guess I was right. Vegeta was taking a nap the whole time LOL. Freaking moron. Someone should've woken him up earlier. Still, I enjoyed. Nice ending.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 11 . 5/10
Okay, main thing that ruined this whole fight for me is that Vegeta got literally ZERO action. What was the idiot doing? Taking a nap? He could've been extremely useful in a situation like this...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 9 . 5/10
Aw man I'm hoping Vegeta makes an appearance and gets to have some form of revenge on Frieza. That would be cool. I never really like it when one person gets all the glory. It would also be nice if Krillin gets to kill some of the elites in Frieza's army, just to show that he's come a long way. Seems Videl's just found out the truth. Wonder how she'll take it.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 5/10
Vegeta is obviously not shy about his body LOL. What a weirdo. He put up a freaking great fight though, I really enjoyed that and I like the mutual respect between him and Gohan, despite their differences.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 5/9
I hate Mr. Musuka so freaking much. Of course killing him would be too much, but I wouldn't mind if Gohan broke an arm or a leg (or both).
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 5/9
Cool fight with Buu and liked seeing Icarus return.