Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
Nitewolf423 chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
Please tell me you’re not bringing in black goku who hasn’t even met’s on the sea to piss them off yet
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
Don't tempt fate, Videl. Sense can make shit hit the fan if he wants.
Iwik chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
No worries, 100 percent my fault. And I really enjoy this story. Thanks to your story, I'll be uploading chapters again from November/December onward again.

Lime was great. She really pushed Sharpener and Videl back firmly, yet didn't insult them. She and Videl would be great friends. Videl not understanding how Lime and Goten can be so trusting, then realizing because she's as threatening as a speck of dust was nice. Personally, I'd hoped Lime would tell Videl how insignificant everyone is compared to Gohan. She'll find out one way or another, but I understand why you want to keep it a secret for now. Still, would be nice to read Lime explaining the difference to Videl ("See that leaf right over there? That's your KI. Now, try to imagine the size of the Milky way, that's Gohan's KI.")

Had to read chapter 13-14 again, because I forgot what happened to Gohan. Hope he wakes up soon. Can't wait to see what threat Trunks fled from, and how it'll change the world here.

'What could go wrong.' Famous last words...

Hope to see more soon. Keep it up, the story's great! The longer the story becomes, the bigger the chance it'll end up in the top 10, or even top 5 ;)
Liltye504 chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
Can you have someone keep kidnap gohan and have an old enemy return
Aaron Leach chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
Awesome chapter.
Oracle-sama chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
First off, don't doubt your writing. It's good. We wouldn't be here if you weren't. Secondly, I'm glad that Lime has a place in this story (even if it appears to be preliminary exposition, for now at least) and that we can see her interact with Videl and Shaprner. Hopefully we won't be left waiting too long until the next upload.
Oracle-sama chapter 12 . 9/10/2018
First off, don't doubt your writing. It's very good. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't. Secondly, I'm glad that Lime has a place in this story (even if it appears to be preliminary exposition, for now at least) and that we can see her interact with Videl and Sharpner. Hopefully we won't be left waiting too long until the next upload.
victor0606 chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
Great chapter.
SpiderGod766 chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
Well that was disappointing
dolguldur chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
great chapter
update soon
romanovascap chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
Oh I loved this chapter! It’s not as long as your other chapters but you have a perfectly good explanation why that is. I love the exposition part. Videl talking about how abrasive Line seemed to be and Sharpner replying with “kind of like you” is hilarious. Also hope Erasa also gets to learn some of the secrets Videl and Sharpner are learning. forgot to mention glad it seems sharpner and erasa will learn more. Tbh I always kind of find it weird that those two were left out after they saw videl and gohan fly off the world tournament cuz i felt videl would at least explain some things to them lol. Anyways really loved this chapter. Can’t wait for the next one
Tsukimine12 chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
Yeah, that's why I love the way you write Gohan. With all his flaws and good things
Lime is the very best, it's so sad she didn't appear in Majin Bu saga u.u
Loved the chapter!
EgyLynx chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
It is just hike... well Videl, everything can be wrong...

Not that story, i say.

Waiting at next "episode"...
YeTianshi chapter 15 . 9/10/2018
It was a pretty nice chapter, I liked the interaction between Lime, Videl and Sharpner.
slythefoxx2 chapter 13 . 9/2/2018
Wow, this really tanked in quality. Why even make a fic about Ultimate Gohan if it isn't going to matter anyway? If he still needs Goku to save him? All this wait for the conceit of the fic to payoff and then it's just the same poor execution we got from the anime. All powerful Gohan too useless and stupid to fight correctly. Get ambushed and outsmarted at every turn.
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »