Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
slythefoxx2 chapter 10 . 9/2/2018
Akira Toriyama would be proud of how you write Gohan.

That's not a compliment.
slythefoxx2 chapter 9 . 9/2/2018
Hated this chapter. Hated Gohan not being serious, talking to much, not defeating people that can't harm him for some stupid reason. Hated it. If he hates Cell so much why is he talking so much? Why is he watching an arm wrestling match with people in danger? Hated all of it. He's powerful but stupid and yet is suppose to be a genius and a fighting prodigy.
Maritza92 chapter 14 . 8/26/2018
please update your story soon, I would love to know what happens next. who is the other person that came with future trunks? and wat will happen when lime meet videl and sharpener?
akylles chapter 14 . 8/21/2018
plz update. need more of this
Dark Aura User chapter 14 . 8/19/2018
This story is far too fast-paced for my liking. I thought you would allow things to settle down for a few chapters and have everything get sorted out before more crazy shit showed up to ruin the Z-Fighters' lives again, but you already got Future Trunks crashing into forests immediately after Janemba was put down. I think you should allow for a couple development chapters in between arcs.

I've enjoyed reading what's been posted so far though. I'm interested to see how you'll handle the coming arcs of this story.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 8/16/2018
Great chapter
So some secrets will be spilled
Is it hirudegarn? And the one who saved him was Taipon? Is that it? Well have to say, it took a full power dragon fist from a ssj 3 Goku to beat him and probably by that time Goku had caught up with mystic Gohan even
Anyway
Update soon
Tsukimine12 chapter 14 . 8/8/2018
Vídel really is nosy, huh?
(Sorry, it was the only thing about her that I hated with a passion)
Loved it!
I'mAAnimeMaster chapter 14 . 8/8/2018
The story seems pretty good so far, just one little descrpencu in the latest chapter, why wouldn’t Gohan use the healing tank at Bulma’s did he not know about them, and seeing Trunks react to Gohan as the most powerful person just as when he left but this time looking at his mentor, will you give him a shocked moment and have Trunks relive any past traumas or just have him have a subtle reassurance at seein his masters counterpart living as the planets protector without any androids terrorizing the place.
StarwindX chapter 14 . 8/6/2018
WIll we see Goku pushing to revive Zangaya? Lime and Videl meeting should be fun. I like that its not VidelGohan centric and that there is other plots, too many fics go straight for the blackmailing/flying lessons, which I hope you kinda change somehow :)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 14 . 8/6/2018
Getting awesome good can’t wait for more
romanovascap chapter 14 . 8/6/2018
Woah this chapter had a lot going on but i’m not complaining. I’ve been waiting for this update for far too long lol. It seems Janemba has a more profound impact in your story than he did in the fusion reborn movie. I love where this story is going. Yes thank you for bringing Lime into this. Forgot if she was in the previous chapters but happy she’s here. I can’t wait to see how these characters interact in the next and future chapters. This is really a small detail and probably has no real impact in the story but I wonder how trunks will react to you know seeing 18 again if it even happens lol like I said beautiful chapter so worth the ’t wait for the next one!
Neededsomething chapter 14 . 8/6/2018
Interesting Hirudegarn should be much stronger than the movie since he would have absorbed everyone from Trunks Earth, and i suppose Tapion as well, I;m not sure what Mai will be doing other than acting as Trunks girlfriend since the current Mai and her friends wont be there. I am now hoping for the SSJ4 reveal to be soon. Great chapter
victor0606 chapter 14 . 8/5/2018
good chapter.
Lightningblade49 chapter 14 . 8/5/2018
With Lime around at least Gohan will get his rest since she can explain what they want to know to an extent.
JulesSOD27 chapter 14 . 8/5/2018
Great can’t wait for the next chapter
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »