Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
bizarrecoyote chapter 23 . 1/20
I'm glad to know that this story hasn't been abandoned! I've had more than enough of my favorite authors just jump ship without a word, and I'm glad it's not the case with you.

With everything you've gone through so far? I'm not shocked that you've lost your place in the story. Hell, I have too. I might just give it another read over while I wait! Glad to have you back!
DoomAndThenSum chapter 23 . 1/20
Yo wishing you all the best. It's definitely a tough time right now and I'd much rather have slow well written chapters than ones that you rush out. Keep yourself safe in these times and don't worry about what the haters say.
michellehernandez2316 chapter 22 . 12/20/2020
I found you’re book yesterday and it’s great can you please update
GojiRanger chapter 22 . 12/15/2020
Just reread this for the first time in a while and I got to say, I liked it the first time around but for some reason it was way better this time. Still trying to figure out who destroyed Trunks' world and who the next villain's going to be; heck they may even be the same I can't tell! I'm getting hints of Broly (old or new), Hirudigarn, and even the Shadow Dragons, as well as the impression that it's not Zamasu or Goku Black.

Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/5/2020
I love this story! I hope it continues to Dragonball Super and Dragonball Mulitverse. (If you decide to) Are going to be including Broly in this story? If you are then which version are you going to be using?
Also I hope you'll be including the DBZ movies that take place after Buu saga and they were consider non-canon because Toriyama didn't do them which makes sense. Don't and not do DBGT, its story line is not good, there's alot of writing inconstancy to it and the arcs were poorly done. The Black star dragonball arc didn't make any sense, I was sad when they killed off Piccolo which was unnecessary and I wasn't surprise when Super 17 killed Doctor Gero again and the disservice done to his character, don't get me started on other things what was wrong with this arc. I did like some villains of the show: Dr Myuu and the Tuffles mutants and Baby because they were after Vegeta and the saiyans like Dr Raichi: Plan to eradicate the Super Saiyans movie special (Both 1990's and 2010's versions). I hope they get involved in the story somehow or reimagine. I truly don't know where to begin with the Shadow Dragons arc. I prefer DBM and Super as Sequels to DBZ instead of GT.

Perhaps I've been too harsh on GT because while Super is good show, it has it's own flaws such as the God of Destructions and the overuse of Gods in general really. I wish they introduce the Supreme Kai of Time from the Xenoverse games instead of the Omni King (what's the point of his character?! Even MasakoX and Totally Not Mark says that his character is pointless). It would've made the dragonball universe bigger and interconnect with other dragonball media (Xeno, Heroes and Online ect.). I understand why the god of destructions are needed due to them being the other half of gods of creation: the Supreme Kais and keeping each other in check and balance and order all that. Plus I find the Omni King erasing universes and everything on a whim or because he's bored annoying and disturbing. It makes every other situation the Z- fighters go through meaningless. (Wrong way of 'raising the steaks' Toriyama!) Plus characters (coughGokuandVegetacough) who keep getting god Ki are too overpowered and unrealistic power ups which also includes the villians.

God, also it really bothers me what they did with Future Trunks too. Why was the point the constant hints that Future Trunks' timeline can be altered due to a God's intervention or destroying Goku Black's time ring on the show if it was going to wiped out (and forcing Trunks to live in a world that's not his). I understand the whole 'actions have consequences and live with them' but that the wrong way to go. It seem like Super was finally going to introduce the old concept of Time Travel (the one where the future changes when the past is altered) but that got toss out of the window when the Omni King arrive on the scene. Massive disservice. :(

Sorry for the rant, I know what I said has nothing to do with the story but I just can't help but realize that Super has it's own flaws just as GT.
BeeeTeee chapter 10 . 8/17/2020
This chapter has a few things that I reallly like to see in this fandom.

1. Gohan with a tail! Hopefully he keeps it, as it's always been super disappointing that Toriyama essentially got rid of that plot point after the saiyan saga. It was really unique and fun to explore more of the saiyan traits that don't get discussed very much. Maybe you can go more into ss4, as even though its technically not canon material, it's still my favorite transformation aesthetically and conceptually.

2. Piccolo's mouth ki blast. I wish more characters used this as it seems to be tactically the most useful ki blast to me as it doesnt use one of the four main limbs.
BeeeTeee chapter 2 . 8/15/2020
Ugh saiyaman is so lame... just stick with the gold fighter persona... it would even make it feel earned due to your subplot of not being able to transform for the time being...
BeeeTeee chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
The infuriating thing about chichi is she never gives gohan a CHOICE. Sure, going to school and getting some social interaction is probably for the best in the long run, but he still never had a say in it. Just like he never had a say in his life as a fighter. Just wish she could see that.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 10 . 8/14/2020
Jesus, you just had to make Gohan even more pathetic than he is, huh?
Scissors Dolphin chapter 9 . 8/14/2020
The fuck? Everyone is just acting without any sense or reason. Videl is flip-flopping more than Elizabeth Keen. It's like you want to inject drama, but there is clearly no place for it. Gohan is so weak he can't take on trash villains. ?
Scissors Dolphin chapter 7 . 8/14/2020
How do you still confuse "you're" with "your"?

Also, dream sequences don't do anything except waste time. Don't write them.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 3 . 8/14/2020
Why do you make Gohan still be a emo about Cell? Like seriously. It was 7 years ago. He dealt with it. He had 7 years to understand that it wasn't his fault.

In canon, he was fine. So why do you follow the bandwagon of shitty fanfics, and make him so traumatized about shit?
Scissors Dolphin chapter 2 . 8/14/2020
So why did everything basically happened the same way?

It's on a completely different day, but Gohan still runs into robbers, and Videl, before school. And there is still baseball.

Also, you definitely need to work on your English.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
Half of it was just a recap of Buu arc.

Also, there are a few English mistakes.

Otherwise, not a bad start.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2020
Please update this story is sooo good.
536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »