Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
Re-Wright2390 chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
Irrationally Angry? Babidi, Bibidi, or are we getting into Time Breaker territory with Towa mind manipulation?
SkywardKkalox chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
Cliffhanger NOOOO
Daikou chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
Oh, my. Fusion Reborn. It makes sense. And hey! it explains how Janemba looks like buu in both forms. The reference was probably from TeamFourstars Dragon Ball Z Abridged. You should check it out if you enjoy Dragonball enough to write fanfics. Trust me. You're going to love DBZA. Tell me what you think if you watch through a PM ;D Btw, who is making his move? I call Babidi. And I can't help but notice that Broly is not there, or rather didn't come out yet. I say he'd be the greatest Threat, that is if you keep his rather uncertain through the "cannon" and fandom Power of his of, The passive Zenkai as I call it, of growing stronger every second. Immortal Broly would be a fucking problem. Wonder if he'll appear. Also, why don't you have Babidi Majin power boost the hell out of everyone there? Then they'd all be a threat instead of Cell, maybe Broly. Still speaking of Cell, I disagree with the part of him being weaker than Bojack. I mean, Bojack took a punch and a normal Chö Kamehameha. (If a Super Kamehameha From an SSJ2 can be called normal...)While Super Perfect Cell Took, at least apparently, a lot more trouble in Gohan's SSJ2 form. Yeah, I know, Kinda moot point to argue, but Cell is my Favorite villain. Especially after I saw DBZA, which I once again, recommends it. This chapter was really fun, man! Thanks for sharing and continuing this brainchild of yours to our and, yours too I guess, entertainment! Cya next time!
ashlovesdbz chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
THIS WAS SO GOOD! Oml so excited for the next chapter!
Bob chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
It's obviously our lord and saviour Mr Satan making his move XD. Either that or Chichi has her frying pan with her to smite all of them for forcing Gohan out of school for something as trivial as revenge. Looking forward to the next chapter.
smithback chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
I love Frieza ... so this chapter was specially good... awesome.

and all the scene with Frieza conversational, was just perfect.
and then Cooler ... it couldn't be betther.

"I'd say you let your head inflate more than I inflated myself " that was also pretty cool! ja ja ja

making their move... I say it is Cooler or Turles .

great great great chapter!
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
So, is there a reason why Gohan didn't just smack them all (cept Zangya) down? This is after Majin Buu right? Gohan should be so strong that nothing any of them could do should effect him.
yunayuu chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
True! He needed the illusion after all xD I loved the Ginyu Force scene too, I was truly laughing here as I remembered the anime... oh good times! Videl must be feeling shockedAnd I think that's a little wizard that will make his move
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
Getting awesome good can’t wait for more
zfj chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
Nice chapter. Missed the last update haha. Wow, things sure took a turn that I wasn’t quite expecting. Every evil person ever appearing from hell? Gohan sure has his hands full. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
So now Videl knows that her father lied about ending Cell, and that Gohan is the one who destroyed the monster. If she survives this, what will she do?
Kaflaful chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
Great chapter but come on! Don’t leave us on a cliffhanger when it’s so long between updates. You’re going to make me stress eat an entire 18 inch pizza!
One thing I will say is I think you spent a little long on the banter between the Ginyu force and such. It didn’t really move the story along and it was pretty obvious at that point that all of their biggest enemies were coming back so it was already pretty far in the climb up to the climax and then it just sort of stopped dead during that part. The scene needs to be there, but maybe not for that long.
Other than that, thank you for having Zangya turn against Bojack. It plays well with this plot line. I am curious if any of the Saiyans are going to show up and back the defenders. They’d be against Frieza as their destroyer and it seems Gohan needs some backup anyway with how things are turning out.
Keep up the good work and don’t make us wait so long between updates!
Aaron Leach chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
Awesome chapter.
victor0606 chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
Amazing chapter, by the way, What is the zangya's future? Will she stay in the story?
NoLongerUsedAnln chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
I think its evil buu that's making the move... Aren't they fucked...
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »