Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
zfj chapter 7 . 9/20/2017
Nice job. Keep up the good work!
zubhanwc3 chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
so janemba huh. I'm interested
Barry chapter 7 . 8/23/2017
You're gpnna bring janemba into the story O.O
Divine above question chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
finish the damn story.
blackblizzard13 chapter 7 . 7/25/2017
This is one of the good ones that i have been following right now
With the fact that Janemba is coming this ensures my thinking about what may happen
Goku and pikkon will be called at first to take care of the problem but he will be too strong for goku. He may ask Grand kai to call gohsn as he is stronger than him
But then what will happen later?will they fuse?will they fight separately? That can't be guessed.
Unless its the author ;-)
Sid89 chapter 6 . 7/19/2017
While this story was certainly unique and well written in it's earlier chapters, the past 2 chapters are quite a bit immersion breaking. I'll list my points:

1. Gohan was 9 or 10 during the Cell Games. You stated he was 12, and you've already mentioned that the Cell Games took place 7 years ago. Gohan would be 19 with what you wrote. He's still referred to as a child later on as well.

2. Goten's age is off as well. In the anime, Goten is 7 years old, but I recall reading somewhere they goofed, and he's actually 6. Having him already be 10, 2 weeks after Buu is a big screw up. That would mean he was already 3 during the Cell Games.

3. Gohan sent a 10 foot dragon with a wingspan of 16 feet to drop off public enemy number one on the front doorstep of the most renown person on Earth, in one of the most thriving cities on the planet.

You just gave Gohan a very poorly placed character defect, the like of Super's take on Goku. There is no way he'd be that stupid, son of Goku, or not. I get the feeling that you wanted Icarus to take the place of Chobi from the Saiyaman Saga anime episodes, but the way you went about it, was to put it bluntly, bad. Suspension of disbelief was destroyed this chapter. I would honestly go back to the brainstorm phase to try to fina a way to get Icarus caught in a believable manner.

This story has promise, and having Janemba as the next big threat sounds like a really awesome idea. It's also a really cool idea in the fact that of the 3 of those villain's traits that Gohan saw in this creature, all 3 of them would have a personal grudge against Gohan. Would be very cool to see a wrathful Janemba make Gohan a prime target of his vengeance and would be a very unique take on his entire character.

I'd just seriously go back to chapter 5 and 6 and determine a believable way to get Icarus in that situation. Also, fix the mistake with the ages,(unless you wanted to change their ages from canon on purpose, then you'd just have to adjust your math to make them work,) and I think that would fix the previous chapters immensely. If you don't have one already, consider finding a beta reader. Your story has a lot of potential. Good luck.
RWBY Lover 25 chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
Good chapter man super sad that joined worlds is on hold I was looking forward towards the tournment i understand also it looks like Gohan is going to have some troblue soon I can't wait for that ans when goku back you should have goku teach gohan the instant transmision.(makes it easier to get away from videl).
R chapter 7 . 7/15/2017
OH CRAPBASKETS! You're going to have Gohan against Janemba? A villain that took a fusion of Goku and Vegeta to kill. That is a powerful opponent even for Gohan to fight. If he is going to beat Janemba, it would require taking a page out of Super's book and have Gohan train to bring out even more power from his Ultimate Form. Otherwise, this is a great twist from the Chobi episode. It is unfortunate that the part where Gohan doesn't need to dodge isn't shown though. Love the fact that Krillin joined the police force already. Poor Gohan for saying the same thoughts about Goku to Videl. She has him figured out and he knows it lol.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
Seriously hope Gohan says no when Videl tries to blackmail him. These Gohan/Videl stories are so predictable.
smithback chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
pretty cool!
bizarrecoyote chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
Awww man, another update! Another excellent chapter to an excellent story. I'll admit I chuckled when Gohan found a petrified dragonball on his way back from rescuing a dragon.

I can see we're setting up for the Fusion Reborn movie, I'm interested in seeing how this works out. I'll be waiting for the next update, keep it up!
victor0606 chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
Great chapter, I can't wait the next update :D.
Tsukimine12 chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
Ooohh! That's Janemba right?! But, if Gohan will fight him...does that mean there will be no Gogeta?
Anyway, great chapter! Gohan's love for his father really got him into trouble this time xD
Hope you continue it soon!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 7/14/2017