Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
Setras chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
I know you've already written it so call it a prayer but... Please don't include great saiyaman
bloodredmoon22 chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
Thanks for the chapter
RWBY Lover 25 chapter 5 . 5/18/2017
Well this was a pretty good chapter man and it looks like videl is hot on the trail gohan better do something quick or else it could end up bad for him.I can't wait to see what goten and trunks are up good chapter man I can't wait for the next one
megacharizat chapter 6 . 5/13/2017
soooooooooooooooo, when are you going to post the new chapter?
megacharizat chapter 5 . 5/13/2017
why do I have the feeling that goten and trunks are training in the hyper bolic time chamber?
megacharizat chapter 4 . 5/13/2017
ah, goku's son. I wonder what would happen if he axcedantly say that he is goku's son. now that would be interesting.
megacharizat chapter 3 . 5/13/2017
so, is gohan going to train? or not? and if he won't train, will his power decrese?
megacharizat chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
this looks interesting.
Tsukimine12 chapter 6 . 5/8/2017
More please?
ashlovesdbz chapter 6 . 4/28/2017
hyperglycemic rhyme chamber ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2017
Sounds like you hinted at super janemba?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2017
Definitely post-traumatic stress. Anyway, what's the plan on Videl learning about Ki? And we need to have her learn the good stuff beyond flying.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 6 . 4/28/2017
Another Age Another Adventure Another Awesome chapter :) :) :) :)

I feel like the dream/vision was showing Cooler, I know he's supposed to arrive before Cell and Buu but he hasn't been referenced at all so maybe he stayed back for some reason. Maybe thought if someone could beat his brother and father, that he'd need to be stronger than them both combined?

Goten and Trunks have been practicing more than anyone thinks, and have been hiding their full power to surprise everyone.

Poor Icarus :'( Part of me wishes Gohan had just waltzed in there with just a plain mask on and in his SuperSayian Form to free Icarus. All the guards hitting Gohan on the back as he cut Icarus free and walked out of there together. Everyone thinking the Golden Fighter had done it.

Hope I'm wrong but think Gohan's going to discover a tear in one of Icarus's wings and find out he was Harpooned and pulled down.

Can't wait for Videl to confront Gohan, really hope afterwards she has Mr. Musuka thrown in jail.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 6 . 4/27/2017
Errr, 12?

Gohan was 4 when Piccolo took him, 5 when he fought Nappa and Vegeta, 6 when the Namekians got their new planet and when the Trunks saga took place. Then there was a 3 year time skip, which made him 9. He then spent 1 year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber - actually, around 10 months and he'd been a Super Saiyan for quite a while in there. Gohan was between 9 and 10 when he became a Super Siayan.
Luke chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
...surprised that Gohan didn't want to try fighting Buu allowing him to use 'Candy Beam'. I mean, Buu can easily undo it even if he hits Gohan no harm in training against that ability!
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »