Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
Luke chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
...surprised that Gohan didn't want to try fighting Buu allowing him to use 'Candy Beam'. I mean, Buu can easily undo it even if he hits Gohan no harm in training against that ability!
Luke chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Well done breezing through the Buu Saga story (with your own original changes) but keeping it interesting and well thought out. I could sense you just wanted to get it over with so you could get to where you wanted to start the 'real' story.

Great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
Oh this is good. I wasn't 100% sure who the nightmare character was on first reading, but when I looked again, I'm pretty confident it's Super Janemba - Yellow eyes, super buu type body, a tail like Frieza, the horns. It all fits. In which case, hot damn is that going to be a good battle. I'm interested in seeing how you deal with it.

As to whats happened with Goten, it's pretty obvious he went into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. But still, kudos for not saying it outright, and making it something you have to look for
guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
So far this story is great and unique!

Is Gohan going to lose power eventually by not training? Because i think thats part of the lesson he should have learned after the events in the Buu saga. At the same time the way things play out in Super are really confusing , as in a small amount of time he lost all his power and now he is getting it back.

I guess what i m saying is that beyond the interesting premise with Mystic Saiyaman do you plan for Gohan to learn how to be responsible with his power while he lives on his life and create a family?
yunayuu chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
Woah awesome chapter! And I bet that Gohan’s nightmare wasn't just a dream... maybe some new enemy! I love your writing and can't wait for the next one!
Oracle-sama chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
Was Gohan dreaming of Janemba? It sounds like his description at least. Anyway I'm really loving this story, but will Lime be in it? I understand if you don't want to include her, but I really like the stories that do.
Jakman505 chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
I like it.
victor0606 chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
Great chapter!.
Dragonpwner6 chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
That thing from Gohan's dream is definitely Janemba.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
Trunkssan766 chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
Cool. Nice chapter. I wonder what that nightmare was though …
Werewingwolfxx chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
I can't wait to see Icarus's mate come into the city. I wanted to see Chobi's father whack that manager into a building for stealing his child. Also wow just stealing a gun and not poaching wow.
Aaron Leach chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
Awesome chapter.
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 5 . 4/21/2017
I loved that you brought Icarus back! I always wondered what happened to him. I can't believe Videl is already closing in on Gohans secret, she needs to calm down lol. I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!
Oracle-sama chapter 5 . 4/19/2017
This is really good. when's the next chapter?
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »