Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
Delais Starlight chapter 3 . 2/26/2017
Still very much enjoying this story. I look forward to the next portion as well. Thanks for all the hard work.
RWBY Lover 25 chapter 3 . 2/24/2017
Its good to be here too man I saw you uploaded this story and I thought I give it a read and I loved it especially on how you kept Videl in character during the sayianman for this chapter oh boy with Videl connecting the dots about Gohan he needs to step up with hiding his idenity which shouldn't be problem since gohan here is more powerful and a bit more muture then in Videl won't give up that easily and I loved the arguement between Gohan and Videl and I can't blame him taking offense to Videl's and the other Z fighters saved the world. A bunch of times using their skills they worked so hard in getting and saying that its a bunch of tricks is down right anyway the peoject should be funny and fun I can't wait for that part good chapter man I can't wait for the next one.
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 3 . 2/24/2017
I wonder how Videl will convince -blackmail- Gohan to train her since there is no WMAT now. Maybe Hercule will set up his own Galaxy Tounament (like the one in Bojack) but not participate himself?

Meh something like that.
random123games chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Good job, keep it up!
blazenite104 chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
good chapter. though on the subject of transformations I always figured that super saiyan was just a way of temporarily pulling out hidden potential. a way of forcing it out. you know like how humans can perform feats of strength greater than normal when under stress and such. it's why going super again in Super works in my head because well his potential is different again. he can now not only use his potential at the end of Buu but, can force even more out. of course lack of training means that his strength has still dropped at that point.
SolomonEmrys chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Great start so far can't wait to see what you'll do next
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
I think Gohan found a way around the cap problem by GT. You can't really tell because there's no way to tell.
smithback chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
cool!
SeanHicks4 chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Interesting AU, I kinda like how you switched the Buu and Saiyaman arcs. I still haven't really got into Dragonball Super or even the movies that are basically the first 2 arcs. In my mind I never really saw the unlocked potential as a separate transformation, it was just a base ki boost to me, and Super Saiyan took base ki and acted as a power multiplier of a factor of 10 and each successive level was going super on top of the previous, so I was always disappointed that he never had a chance to fight as a Super Saiyan because he got too overconfident that his base ki was now equal to his dad's at level 3. I also never really liked how Gohan got nerfed after Cell and then Goku returned to being the main hero. Although Goku getting enough power didn't come as much of a surprise after looking into Sun Wukong's story; considering that the manga is supposed to be inspired by Journey to the West and at some point Sun Wukong/Son Goku got the title Great Sage Equal to Heaven or something like that as he went from a mortal form to a lesser deity as the story progresses.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Poor Gohan have lot on his shoulders can't wait for more
Fanboy1234 chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Awesome story,eagerly waiting for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
nice work
rainne.2000.16 chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
So excited for the next chapter, can't wait :D
Aaron Leach chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Awesome chapter.
HakushoRurouni chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Good stuff so far. It'll be interesting to see how Gohan handles dealing with Hercule, much less how Hercule will handle it. One of my favorite things to do when I write is to drop in characters, whether by name or actually bringing them into the world, from other shows/books/movies. Plus I love me some Burn Notice. Keep up the good work!
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »