Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
random123games chapter 2 . 2/17/2017
Love the story so far, keep it up!
rainne.2000.16 chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
i'm really enjoying this can't wait for the next chapter :)

~Santesia
smithback chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
cool, I like Saiyaman
Arantxa2020 chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
Oh god...
Is it wrong that I always felt embarrassed for Gohan every time I saw the Saiyaman custome on DBZ?
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
RWBY Lover 25 chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
Haha I had a feeling you enjoyed writing this chapter especially since Gohan was playing baseball I loved how you added the homerun part which I don't think was in the anime. Also the explaination with how come he can't go super sayian is...well I don't want to spoil for those who want to read Joined Worlds but I'll say its similar to how he lost some power in this ultimate I guessing that Gohan will be fighting more or less just some average street punks then? If so I don't have a problem with that. Anyway good chapter man I can't wait for the next one.
lancecomwar chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
Well you acknowledged Lime still talked to Gohan so I think it'd be weird to not further that but whatever haha

Will you be doing future action arcs or just high school stuff?

Interested in stuff not just copy of canon
TaitanoRules555 chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
Where the dog at in this story?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
Definitely not disappointed so far, I also don't mind saiyaman either compared to others.

Only thing that I saw was the whole time-chamber thing. The door was destroyed by Piccolo so the boys wouldn't be able to use it until Dende and/or Mr. Popo fixed it. Even though they eventually did in super, I think they wouldn't be able to do it in such a short time period. I suppose they could try tearing another dimensional hole by yelling but who knows if you could go in reverse since it was never shown that you could tear into that dimension through the regular one they live in.

Regardless, keep up the good work on this story.
Aaron Leach chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
Awesome chapter.
yunayuu chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Interesting! can't wait for the next chapter!
lancecomwar chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Interesting first chapter despite literally just being a retelling of the Buu arc... will Lime be in this beyond the reference you already have or?
smithback chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
pretty good
SolomonEmrys chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
I'll be waiting for the next one.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Interesting can't wait for more
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »