Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
Iwik chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Hooked, that was a good prologue. Looking forward to the rest!
Daikou chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Ha...This looks promising. I was literally scouring this category for something to read when I saw this.
Cool explanations you did there with the little holes Akira-sensei overlooked in the buu saga. And Seeing that you didin't mention it, Vegeta probabaply went Majin... This is a cool premise. Here's hoping for more! Ah, and cool Goku By the way...I just can't accept DBS Goku as the same I grew up watching... I mean, he just doomed a few billion people. And that is just in one galaxy. In one Universe. Of 12. Yeah. I know goku was a battle nut and a bit... not there, in the head. But how they depict him in Super is just bull. He dindn't know what a Kiss was. And has TWO kids. And one Grandkid. That came a few years to yearly. And is too powerful for to be only 1/3 saiyajin. (Screw saiyan.) Eh, i'm rambling, sorry. Anyway, awaiting for the nect chapter! Cya!
Arantxa2020 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Is Gohan going to continue his training this time? Keep up the good work.
OrionFanOfEverthing chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Wow interesting definitely can't wait for the next chapter
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
This was a good prologue, setting up the background for what happened in this AU and doing it well enough
2 small things bugged me: First that fat Buu was no match for ssj3 Goku, it's just since he was dead and could not use the full power of ssj 3 was why Buu survived
Second I think Goku and and Gohan were much closer in strength instead of Gohan being twice as strong(unless Goku said that just as a compliment or something) seeing as Gohan easily pummeled super buu and Goku evenly fought kid Buu who was stronger than the super buu. So strength wise I think they are almost equal but Gohan's power does not keep calling due to strain while Goku's does due to being unused to ssj 3 but he can grow stronger and get over the strain eventually while Mystic Gohan is already at his max

Anyways this is kind of a new thing and I'd like to see where it goes
NotAnActiveAccountAnymore69 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Hey this great, please make more!
KDRDEADMAN chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
I already love this story. Can't wait for another chapter. You're a talented writer!
BlankingOut chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Really interesting and not a idea I have read before but I definatly like, even love it. I'm interested to see where this is going.

I assume Gohan will have a harder time to hide his powers since he a lot more powerful now also how he's gonna react to normal people now will be interesting to see.

Can't wait to read more
RWBY Lover 25 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Hmm interesting I'm curious to see how this story goes.
FanFicFanatic88 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
a really cool idea. I'm looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Not a bad intro. Little lengthy for an actual prologue but sometimes that's needed. Not a bad premise either. Looking forward to the future of this story.
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36