Reviews for Another Age, Another Adventure
Aaron Leach chapter 20 . 7/18/2019
Awesome chapter.
SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta chapter 20 . 7/18/2019
While the dream makes me think Broly, the music stuff lends itself towards Hirudegarn, but I have no idea where you're going with the Dragonball.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2019
I already know who the re thief is he's the guy in movie 13
Mangahero18 chapter 6 . 6/23/2019
Janemba in the future based on that dream description. I hope we see some Super stuff too.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 6/23/2019
Kinda disappointed so far. If the main character is Gohan its pretty lame that the still got bodied by Cell like an idiot the same way as in canon. If Goku wasnt so outrageously popular and Toriyama didnt cave to fan complaints then Gohan would have ended up as the main character of DB after the Cell Saga instead of just being a giant joke like the rest of the cast besides Goku and Vegeta.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2019
What’s up with these fucking lame ass nightmares
Guest chapter 19 . 5/24/2019
Your story is one of the best of its kind. Please keep it going.
Nova chapter 19 . 4/22/2019
Ok, bruh when is Loss of the chosen one going to be updated, I've been waiting for a LONG time. Plz update it.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 19 . 4/19/2019
A very satisfying chapter! :)
I love all the time with Gohan and Videl just talking it all flows so well. You're great at writing them together. :)
goku2134 chapter 19 . 4/14/2019
Great chapter! Loved the update can’t wait for more soon :D
maesde chapter 19 . 4/14/2019
Just found this fic and read it in two days. Great stuff! I wonder who the read thief is. Can't wait for more!
Koyfish chapter 19 . 4/12/2019
I love this so much
ficsion chapter 19 . 4/9/2019
this story is gud... but do u know that gohan's body is already strong enough without the use of KI due to his saiyan dna... although i could understand if u gohan said due to not telling her about saiyans but if u r saying that gohan is strong like steel body etc due to KI then u are wrong...
NightmareKnight1 chapter 19 . 4/10/2019
It's Saike. The ogre that became Janemba. It took me near twenty minutes of scrolling through wikis and google images before I found that.
xhope14x chapter 19 . 4/10/2019
I like this our boy can get a lot of stuff off his chest now that he has someone to talk to.
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »