Reviews for Percy Jackson: Ascension
fudgefight chapter 11 . 11/7/2019
I absolutely adore this story!
bable631 chapter 11 . 11/5/2019
Love the story so far, just binged it.

Is it abandoned tho? I hope not.
Dumpster chapter 10 . 9/22/2019
Man till now the story is awesome please continue.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 8 . 8/4/2019
You spent way too much time on characters that are not worth spending time on. Instead of using Lou Ellen, a semi important character from the books, you completely make up this strange Lily and then give her almost a whole chapter that could have been spent developing the story further. Add that to your weird use of Nancy, an entirely unimportant character that you went to lengths to develop despite there being so many great characters to choose from... It's just bizarre. I love the idea of what you've done, but I don't think you executed it well at all. I hope to find another story with the same idea.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 8 . 8/4/2019
You clearly forgot that Lou Ellen is Hecate's daughter in the books.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 3 . 8/3/2019
Nancy completely ruined this for me. Why is she even made important in this story? Percy is way too mature to deal with her. And Nancy actually being the one to kill the Minotaur? What the hell is that even about? I hope you rewrite this story and leave her out. It's just so disappointing and annoying.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 2 . 8/3/2019
I like the story, but hate the addition of Nancy. I think that you spent way too much time pointlessly focused on something completely irrelevant. Practically the whole chapter was dedicated to Nancy and building her character up when there was so much to take from the real story. And it's highly unlikely that she was a demigod who just happened to go to school with Percy. She's also described as very unattractive in the book.
Chris chapter 8 . 7/21/2019
precy should storm Area 51 along with the rest of the gang. They can make good alien friends and have new techonlgy to beat kornos.

they can mak good memes and slove wrold hregnu. They cna doo god in teh wrlod.

I relly hop hte stori gos tis way. pyrec can tople the woldrs crupotr potlicins an intsnall a wlrod dmocrcy.

precy can mak a wmorhle end trevel to wlrod raw 2 end jon teh alleis. atfer, hee cna mak a beas on the mon.

led hunamity itno a noo age.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2019
Your life implies that good does not exist in the world.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2019
Your story sucks... but not as much as you.
Steve chapter 11 . 7/21/2019
...Pathetic. Another trash level story for this trash level site.
HamClad chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
*cackles gleefully. Oh I'm lovin' this already.
Lolilikethis chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
TBH this is one off the best fanfics I have ever read in the PJ community. It's not the usual "overpowered and banished" shit. It's an actually good story. Altough if you ever update this, don't make another time reset. Here is a rule for time travel fanfics: Don't reset after more than 4-5 chapters without a reset
Damnata omnibus chapter 11 . 7/8/2019