Reviews for Perspective
grandmachix chapter 1 . 4/1
I loved this story. Apparently, the fanfic fantasy is better than the reality. And sex with your loving spouse is just what you make it. I'm glad they found their happy medium.
Judy
Crystal chapter 1 . 1/4
Has to be the most realistic story on fanfiction! I loved it. Fanfiction is nice to read, but it's not always (often) reality. Loved the commentary about Hawaii, I hated the poi at the luau I went to also! So gross.
tcrew chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Poi gets such a bad rep! Think of it as rice to be eaten with everything LOL. This was sweet. Good job
princeselisa chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Good story!
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
:) loved this
yayasimone chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Ok. Now that's what it's really like. Thanks for a sweet,story
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Wow! I love this. Story. Fan fic sex is fun too read, but let's face it, E/B must be stuck in lust/honeymoon sex forever. Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Great story! When I read the over-the-top ridiculous sex scenes, I wonder about the writer. Your story helped me put it into perspective. ;)
MissyDy chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Now that's truly a happily ever after. Thanks for sharing.
readicted chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Ajfflady rec'd your fic in last week's RobAttack thread. I absolutely love this fic. It's terrific. This story manages to marry irrepressible humor with a bit of angst realism. For a one shot, this story packs a wallop of an emotional punch. I'm very impressed. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Beth {ajfflady} rec'd your story on Rob Attack today and, since she and I share similar tastes in fics, I jumped right on it!
While we all enjoy the hell out of the fuckhawt lemons we find in fanfiction, you're so right about what's really important which is the look of love in our partner's eyes...nothin' sexier, hands down!
Ajfflady chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Bravo and well done your getting my vote for fic of the month. This could be the basis for a really funny movie script. This was your first story well keep on writing doll you have the gift. Well done.
Jaygm chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Cute story! And it was very realistic. LOL
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Perspective has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in February at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
I'm glad she appreciates how hard he tried. Effort is more appealing than experience in my book.