Reviews for Perspective
Good story!
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/17
:) loved this
yayasimone chapter 1 . 3/25
Ok. Now that's what it's really like. Thanks for a sweet,story
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 3/19
Wow! I love this. Story. Fan fic sex is fun too read, but let's face it, E/B must be stuck in lust/honeymoon sex forever. Lol
Great story! When I read the over-the-top ridiculous sex scenes, I wonder about the writer. Your story helped me put it into perspective. ;)
MissyDy chapter 1 . 3/10
Now that's truly a happily ever after. Thanks for sharing.
readicted chapter 1 . 3/7
Ajfflady rec'd your fic in last week's RobAttack thread. I absolutely love this fic. It's terrific. This story manages to marry irrepressible humor with a bit of angst realism. For a one shot, this story packs a wallop of an emotional punch. I'm very impressed. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/6
Beth {ajfflady} rec'd your story on Rob Attack today and, since she and I share similar tastes in fics, I jumped right on it!
While we all enjoy the hell out of the fuckhawt lemons we find in fanfiction, you're so right about what's really important which is the look of love in our partner's eyes...nothin' sexier, hands down!
Ajfflady chapter 1 . 3/5
Bravo and well done your getting my vote for fic of the month. This could be the basis for a really funny movie script. This was your first story well keep on writing doll you have the gift. Well done.
Jaygm chapter 1 . 3/5
Cute story! And it was very realistic. LOL
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 3/4
Perspective has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in February at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 2/26
I'm glad she appreciates how hard he tried. Effort is more appealing than experience in my book.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 2/18
Loved it.
But yeah so true. Lol.
jansails chapter 1 . 2/18
Real Life among the "been in & at it-for the Long Haul".
A reminder of how fiction & movies get it perfect, but life with kids, jobs, & a mortgage means things are messy, chaotic, stressful, boring, repetitive, & spontaneity is a rare event.
Loved the humor & the truth!
jansails/jan2
JennBolden9598 chapter 1 . 2/13
I loved this. It's so true, Fanfiction sex sounds awesome but is hard to complete!