Reviews for Iris
KatHat chapter 10 . 4/22
Well...I guess it was a good thing that he fell... in a way, because the severe anemia was found. Dare I say, "lucky break'? So glad the chemo is working!
KatHat chapter 9 . 4/22
Awww, that was so neat how so many people buzzed/cut their hair in support - even daddy C! I've known of girls who went all the way and buzzed theirs too.

Your writing is so clean and flawless. It is such an added pleasure to read a story that is well written! Thanks!
KatHat chapter 8 . 4/21
Wow. You really know the procedures, names of medicines, side effects! That was intense!
KatHat chapter 7 . 4/21
She has really done a 180ยบ turn since she first met Edward in her feelings towards Edward and then stepped on the accelerator. I'm glad he's got everyone for support. It's going to be rough.
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 4/21
Oh, poor Edward! So many setbacks. Cancer, and its side affects are pure evil. But I'm excited that Edward is kicking cancer's ass!

Thanks!
Shamatt0403 chapter 10 . 4/21
Sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 4/21
Well great, glad he's on the mind. This chapter was scary. Thanks for writing.
KatHat chapter 5 . 4/21
Wait...what? That wasn't very cool of Carlisle to just blurt that out. I don't know if I can handle this. I just read one where Bella had cancer and it was a long arduous deal.
KatHat chapter 4 . 4/21
Wow, that took a turn for the better. I only hope that if he did take a turn for the worse, emotionally or physically, that she would care enough and have enough inner fortitude to be there for him, knowing he is struggling.
KatHat chapter 3 . 4/21
OK...Bella is what, 17? She's acting about as mature as a 12 year old - not taking anything her friends say about Edward to heart - saying, "...Whatever, can we just have fun?" and just like waving her hand and dismissing any consideration of him. Hard to respect someone who has no kindness, compassion and just reacts without any respect. Does she suffer from selective memory loss? She doesn't remember he has suffered a great loss and may be emotionally off balance? wth
KatHat chapter 2 . 4/21
Hi! I just started reading this after seeing it on Random Rita. It was a bit of a coincidence this started off almost the same setting as another story she recc'd, Red Ranger, and I read them back to back. lol

Anyway, in this chapter, Bella seems a bit off of her character. In the beginning and to everyone else she is loving and caring. You would think she would be the same way and even more to Edward - ESPECIALLY after hearing from Alice the trauma he's been through AND Esme asking her to give him a chance. You would think she would reach out to him, cut him some slack, be tolerant and understanding but it seems like she is going out of her way in the other direction - to cut him off short and be rude to him - especially when he's trying to apologize. And then to compare him to Alice and Emmett, saying he runs hot and cold...that's just flat out cold and uncaring. She's asking herself if she can handle his mood swings? That's pretty shallow.

OK, reading on.
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 4/21
Bad as it was to have fallen down the stairs and broken his ribs, it was what I would call a lucky break because, otherwise, they wouldn't have discovered his anemia in time *gasp!* Thanks for leavin' us with good news after that terrible cliffie LOL!
debslmac chapter 10 . 4/21
JennBolden9598 chapter 10 . 4/20
Oh I'm so that they got good news from Dr. Denali. I love how much these two are trying so hard for being so young. Great chapter!
sherylb chapter 10 . 4/20