Reviews for Iris
Raylene Alvarez chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
Not sure where you got your info on neuropathy but I've had it for almost 5 years and never had stomach pains because of it. It only causes pain in my limbs.
Dives chapter 10 . 6/27/2017
Update the next part please
movieandbookgirl chapter 10 . 5/7/2017
Yay Edward!thats awesome news!
movieandbookgirl chapter 6 . 5/5/2017
Oh man... It's what I was hoping it wouldn't be. Poor Edward.
movieandbookgirl chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
Uh oh. My imagination is running wild with possibly terrible diagnoses...
movieandbookgirl chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
Edward certainly has a sad story. I'm proud of Bella standing up for herself though.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
I saw this fix rec'd somewhere. Nice start!
KatHat4 chapter 10 . 4/22/2017
Well...I guess it was a good thing that he fell... in a way, because the severe anemia was found. Dare I say, "lucky break'? So glad the chemo is working!
KatHat4 chapter 9 . 4/22/2017
Awww, that was so neat how so many people buzzed/cut their hair in support - even daddy C! I've known of girls who went all the way and buzzed theirs too.

Your writing is so clean and flawless. It is such an added pleasure to read a story that is well written! Thanks!
KatHat4 chapter 8 . 4/21/2017
Wow. You really know the procedures, names of medicines, side effects! That was intense!
KatHat4 chapter 7 . 4/21/2017
She has really done a 180ยบ turn since she first met Edward in her feelings towards Edward and then stepped on the accelerator. I'm glad he's got everyone for support. It's going to be rough.
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 4/21/2017
Oh, poor Edward! So many setbacks. Cancer, and its side affects are pure evil. But I'm excited that Edward is kicking cancer's ass!

Thanks!
Shamatt0403 chapter 10 . 4/21/2017
Sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 4/21/2017
Well great, glad he's on the mind. This chapter was scary. Thanks for writing.
KatHat4 chapter 5 . 4/21/2017
Wait...what? That wasn't very cool of Carlisle to just blurt that out. I don't know if I can handle this. I just read one where Bella had cancer and it was a long arduous deal.