Reviews for Iris
Dives chapter 10 . 6/27
Update the next part please
movieandbookgirl chapter 10 . 5/7
Yay Edward!thats awesome news!
movieandbookgirl chapter 6 . 5/5
Oh man... It's what I was hoping it wouldn't be. Poor Edward.
movieandbookgirl chapter 4 . 5/5
Uh oh. My imagination is running wild with possibly terrible diagnoses...
movieandbookgirl chapter 2 . 5/5
Edward certainly has a sad story. I'm proud of Bella standing up for herself though.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 5/5
I saw this fix rec'd somewhere. Nice start!
KatHat chapter 10 . 4/22
Well...I guess it was a good thing that he fell... in a way, because the severe anemia was found. Dare I say, "lucky break'? So glad the chemo is working!
KatHat chapter 9 . 4/22
Awww, that was so neat how so many people buzzed/cut their hair in support - even daddy C! I've known of girls who went all the way and buzzed theirs too.

Your writing is so clean and flawless. It is such an added pleasure to read a story that is well written! Thanks!
KatHat chapter 8 . 4/21
Wow. You really know the procedures, names of medicines, side effects! That was intense!
KatHat chapter 7 . 4/21
She has really done a 180ยบ turn since she first met Edward in her feelings towards Edward and then stepped on the accelerator. I'm glad he's got everyone for support. It's going to be rough.
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 4/21
Oh, poor Edward! So many setbacks. Cancer, and its side affects are pure evil. But I'm excited that Edward is kicking cancer's ass!

Thanks!
Shamatt0403 chapter 10 . 4/21
Sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 4/21
Well great, glad he's on the mind. This chapter was scary. Thanks for writing.
KatHat chapter 5 . 4/21
Wait...what? That wasn't very cool of Carlisle to just blurt that out. I don't know if I can handle this. I just read one where Bella had cancer and it was a long arduous deal.
KatHat chapter 4 . 4/21
Wow, that took a turn for the better. I only hope that if he did take a turn for the worse, emotionally or physically, that she would care enough and have enough inner fortitude to be there for him, knowing he is struggling.