Reviews for Closure
This is beautifully written. I actually got a little teary-eyed. You captured the duality of Alice so well... And I can't express how finishing this story made me feel.
YellowTangerines chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
*Claps hands*

This was some really good fic, FrostedMelody! I love your characterisation for Alice - I love how you recognise that she's herself aka the Little Girl, but also how she's Celia, the Masked Lady. Your prose is downright fantastic, a perfect blend between simple and complex. And that one sentence ('In that moment, she saw the world as Celia, and sang her farewells as Alice')? Made my heart break all over again. Normally I'd be commenting on how Alice is so...calm faced with Hans's death, but seeing as you've got her as both herself and Celia (who's already numb) I'm cool with it.

As for criticism, there isn't too much to talk about. The sentence describing the hospital passerby ('some young, some old, all clothed in the same leaf-green hospital gowns as she is denote recovering patients, trying to grow again') is a little clunky. The 'she is denote' part could be switched out for something else.
I also wonder if you've read Deemo -Last Dream-, the game's novel that adds extra stuff to the story. It may or may not be canon to my knowledge, but according to Last Dream Alice's parents are long dead by the time the game's events happen. So if you write more Deemo fanfic in the future, you may want to read the novel and follow its contents unless Rayark claims it as non-canon. And don't worry if you don't know Japanese - there's a fan translation on the web. It's fairly easy to find.

Overall, though, the stuff above didn't keep me from enjoying your story. It's really great, and I wish you luck with whatever you write next!

~YellowTangerines