Reviews for Sparring of Swords
Riel chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Oh my God when r u going to finish? I am so in love with them. Thank you for your story. Thank you thank you. I love the way you portrayed both of them. It is so perfect.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
you better continue this and soon! I am adding it to my favorites and alert list. Though I don't think Faramir would have gone along with the whol making out session, he is an honorable man, and would not dishonour her, despite what she says. But it was pretty good
eowyn chapter 5 . 4/5/2005
write another chapter please!
shon chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
I want to know why she is still in the city. I would think that she would go home with Eomer, or is he gone and she is there alone... or is he still coming with the army... I am just wondering what the time frame is. If it is just after the battle before the coranation then wouldn't her arm still be broken?
Angel-wing2 chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
wah! truly one of the best i've ever read! great, great story. ;
pupparoux chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
this is quite cute good job
ArtemisiaQuill chapter 5 . 7/28/2004
AAH! I want more to read! Please update a.s.a.p! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Fantastic! That's what it is! The characters are wonderful! BRILLIANT!
vtangelchix chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
plz oh plz update! I've just seen this story today and I absolutely adore it! I love Faramir and Eowyn
Terreis chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
Oh, you can't leave it there! Please update soon! You went and got me hooked and now there's a cliffhanger like that.

Cliffhangers should be outlawed (says the girl who constantly ends her chapters with them).

I love this story. I think you've done a wonderful job with the characters. So many people write Faramir and Eowyn with such serious personalities, but you've given them a sense of humor. And I love their verbal sparring. I repeat, please update soon.
Mei Zhen chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
Great, just great! XD I am as violent as the Eowyn in this fic...LOL! (Yes, I need something to calm down and be less agressive... XD I am one of those evil gremlins if woken from slumber!). I loved this fic, the fact that they fight (if playfully), what they did (the swordfight plot was something I thought would have been cool in the book too) and basically everything. When he just picks her up and carries her while she yells... LOL! That was hilarious.

I know it's been very long since you don't update and all of that...but I will wait until you have the time (just like your other devoted fans! LOL) Kuddos!-Mei
annie chapter 5 . 6/14/2004
hey that was great! i loved the humor and the romance. the story is still lingering in my mind. hum i hope u will write more in the near future.
Red Queen Kai chapter 4 . 5/7/2004
okay feel bad now...yes my arse elvish insticts. Terribly sorry (imagine me with my tale between my legs)
Red Queen Kai chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
OMG fool, Faramir isnt an elf! "elvish intincts" my arse
Shieldmaiden chapter 5 . 4/22/2004
I loved it! Especially the fight scene... who is interrupting them? Please update soon! -
Rebekah chapter 5 . 3/12/2004
yes the suspence is killing me, so continue writing before i am forced to kill you. i love your story though this is exactly as i have put them in a story that im working on. the only difference is that it is only about their wedding and the two weeks before. i even have eowyn walking in on faramir.