Reviews for Roar
Safire 19 chapter 39 . 6/28/2018
I love the story, please update soon. It would be pretty cool if Keith could use magic too.
FlamingTigerFrostedWolf chapter 38 . 3/31/2018
Oh I loved this!
DarknessDragon24 chapter 38 . 3/30/2018
The ending is my favorite. Awesome chapter too!
FlamingTigerFrostedWolf chapter 37 . 3/25/2018
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!
This was so amazing and I love the dynamic between Keith and Lance in this. And poor Lance at the end was so out of it and poor Keith! Can't wait to see what comes from this!
And Keith and Merla's relationship is so awesome!
I love all of this!
Fantastic Job!
HylianLoth-Kat chapter 36 . 3/21/2018
If the crystal in each lion is it’s heart, does that mean there’s going to be giant robotic lion CPR only with fewer compressions and more fire? (because of the element of the red Lion) Either way, I just hope that Merla ends up being ok
FlamingTigerFrostedWolf chapter 36 . 3/17/2018
Dude! I absolutely loved this! When Keith said, 'Mama', I died. It's so wonderfully done!
Excited for the next installment!
Merlenyn chapter 36 . 3/16/2018
Eek! So direct contact with the Quintessence is bad for the lion spirits? I wonder just what it's doing to them... and what they really are or were before they became the Lions? Hmm... and what's with the heart crystal? So like, are they going to have to touch Merla to Blue's heart to help her? Or somehow wiggle in through the non-functioning Red Lion to find her heart and touch Merla to that heart? Maybe if they touch her to Blue's heart it'll allow the other four to help Merla recover? Hmm...

And to think that all this is happening and they still have to save Allura and unless Merla recovers they probably won't be able to use the Red Lion at all let alone form Voltron, and so long as the lions are all in pain, their pilots will feel that pain if they enter the cockpits or their lions in general... gah!

I hope they can help Merla and save Allura quickly!
HylianLoth-Kat chapter 35 . 3/15/2018
AHHH, CLIFHANGER! I really like what you’ve written so far, I can’t wait to read the rest!
FlamingTigerFrostedWolf chapter 35 . 3/10/2018
This is so amazing! I love this so much! Merla is my favorite!
Sofrick16 chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
That amazing Phineas and Ferb reference was my favorite part
CrimsonHouse chapter 34 . 11/6/2017
This story is amazing! The whole, "You are what you feel like" theme is strange, but the plot is awesome! Keep up the good work!
so.in.her.own.head chapter 4 . 10/26/2017
Was that the Phineas and Ferb song in there? Because that was fabulous.
FlamingTigerFrostedWolf chapter 34 . 10/25/2017
Oh my gosh I love, love, love these interludes!
Merlenyn chapter 34 . 10/25/2017
LOL Angel/Keith and the hippos... awesome. I can see that his favorite Christmas song would probably be "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" now. XD Though instead he got an early birthday present of a plush hippo. And a lollipop. heh Does Shiro know at that point that Angel is a boy and not a girl despite physical characteristics? Since he "shrugged off the usual misconception" which makes it sound like Angel's not come out to him yet about it. But still, adorable zoo outing. :)
DarknessDragon24 chapter 34 . 10/25/2017