Reviews for Happy Endings Aren't Always What We Expect
NightOwl chapter 14 . 6/26
Good chapter. I was expecting Katie's birth mother to be more remorseful about her actions and the choices she's made in her life, so it was surprising that she hadn't really changed given her current state. I'm wondering if this is that last that we see of Katie's birth mom, or is there more to come? Killian's flashback to the day his mother died was beautifully written and so full of emotion.
oncer4life11 chapter 14 . 6/24
such a sad, sweet chapter. I was a puddle when Katie told Emma shes hers. can't wait for more.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 14 . 6/24
Good moments and bad in this chapter. But the good ones, with each of her true parents, outweighed the rest.
baratta.jennifer chapter 14 . 6/24
Great story and chapters
Morgan1986 chapter 14 . 6/24
I have a question. What will you do with Katie and Regina? Will they form a special bond? Keep writing! Love the story!
Update soon? Pleeeeeease?
NightOwl chapter 13 . 5/8
A wonderful chapter to read! It was well laid out and it seems like you put a lot of thought into the events that happened. I didn't expect Katie's biological mother to be dying and wanting to see her daughter one last time, so that was a nice twist. Everyone's emotions in this chapter felt so real and raw. The part where Killian and Emma were in bed and confiding in each other about what they really thought about Katie seeing her biological mother was really good. Also loved that Killian sang to Katie at the end.
Ry chapter 1 . 5/6
I'm in love with this, I'm so glad they found Katie and poor Katie. I hope everything will work out alright :"3
Wow that was amazing, I love how you let Killian be the one to make her open her eyes again, I love the connection between those two and I wish somehow there was more of it because I think those two are just adorable together
oncer4life11 chapter 13 . 5/7
truely heartbreaking, but so good. This chapter was sad, but love the fact to proves how far they had come. I hope you show them meeting her mom, and that Katie manages to tell Emma she is her mom now. can't wait for the next chaper.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 13 . 5/6
Another bump in the road. But they made it through like always. I'm with Emma that I don't know how to feel about certain things. Katie is obviously very smart and brave, but that's not always the safest thing. Very glad that Katie wasn't hurt physically even though she went through a lot mental, especially at the police station. But all is well that ends well.
YOU QUOTED LOVE ACTUALLY THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU
NightOwl chapter 12 . 4/1
It's nice that Katie had a good time at Alexandra's party despite her initial fears of not fitting in. Killian participating in the party (with a lot of little girls surrounding him lol) was sweet. "When they walked home way later than anticipated, Killian carrying a sleeping Katie against him, Emma knew that she needed to stop thinking of what could have been. Because nothing could be as amazing as this." This was such a beautiful line.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 12 . 4/1
Overall I think this was a sweet chapter for everyone. Katie was nervous at first and had a little jealousy to deal with but I'm glad it turned out okay. I love that Killian was there, playing with the kids, turning Neal into a pirate, and dancing with his little girl. As for Emma, I liked the little epiphany that she had. She has a daughter, a family, and a happy begining.
oncer4life11 chapter 12 . 3/30
beautiful chapter, loved it. Katie is so cute, love how every one is with her. the ending sentence of the chapter is perfect