Reviews for Happy Endings Aren't Always What We Expect
Great chapter! I liked that when learning the truth, Katie thought that her parents were crazy at first, but then Emma showed her her magic and turned her into a believer. The flashback scene was good too as it showed that going through an adoption process is not easy, and Emma and Killian argued, but in the end, they worked it out together.
NightOwl chapter 10 . 2/3
The reveal of who Emma and Killian (and everyone in Storybrooke) are by telling Katie a story using the storybook was well written. Katie thinking that her parents were crazy was a very natural reaction. I also enjoyed that you wrote a whole range of emotions in this chapter and throughout this entire story. As much as I like to read about CS being happy all the time (this is a fictional couple after all!), it's good to have them angry and sad too. As a side note, it's pretty cool that the caretaker at your school wore a hook!
Ry chapter 10 . 1/31
I love this. I'm so excited for what comes next and :) you're awesome ! Till the next chapter x
Ry chapter 10 . 1/30
I love it. Honestly it's amazing and I'm really looking forward to them going forward in life like going to Archie. You're awesome and so is your story :)
Emilee Amethyst chapter 10 . 1/30
I think it's good that you included the parts in the beginning with the snapping. It's understandable with the stress in the two situations. It all worked out though. Katie did freak out but that's to be expected. I felt bad though when she thought the only people to care about her would have to be crazy. The Princess part will probably wear off eventually bit it's nice that things are good for now. Especially when it means watching Peter Pan lol that never gets old.
Ravenflame13 chapter 10 . 1/30
It's a good storyline but even with the italics it's hard (at least for me) to tell what's going on when.
paupaupi chapter 10 . 1/29
Just perfect
oncer4life11 chapter 10 . 1/29
OMG you did amazing with this chapter. I love mommy Emma. and despite Katie not sure about magic, the faith she's putting in them wins. hope that continues. can't wait for more.
I re-read this story again and noticed that in the beginning, Killian was wearing a prosthetic hand, but in the later chapters, Killian has his hook on usually in the presence of Emma. If Killian had the hook on while in the presence of Katie and she didn't questioned it, then that's okay. No big deal, it's just a minor detail and does not affect the overall story - which is very very good. Yay, Katie is officially Emma and Killian's daughter!
NightOwl chapter 9 . 1/14
Enjoyed the chapter as it had a little bit of everything: Katie's adoption becoming official as well as her first day at school, Emma and Killian "celebrating," and Emma using her magic to heal Katie's ankle. When the kids were questioning Katie whether she was "Emma and Hook's kid," wouldn't Katie have wondered why everyone was calling her dad Hook as she only knows his name to be Killian? Also, has Killian been wearing his hook the entire time? Wouldn't Katie have questioned it since she doesn't know the fairy tale truth about her parents yet?
Emilee Amethyst chapter 9 . 1/12
I really hope Katie can be goods friends with Alexandra. It's hard to believe she's a first grader though, I'm still thinking of the scene from season 6. Despite what happened I enjoyed the chapter, especially since Katie is officially there's and CS did some celebrating. And the comment about not erasing the security footage so David didn't see it had me cracking up!
oncer4life11 chapter 9 . 1/12
Great chapter, love Emma's text to Katie, and think its so sweet she didn't want her girl to go. And yay she's adopted! Can't wait to see how she reacts about magic. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Loved the Christmas themed chapter. Nice to see all of them just enjoying the season and being a family. So has Katie been officially adopted by Emma and Killian?
NightOwl chapter 8 . 1/1
I'm so glad that you wrote a Christmas chapter! The painful/unhappy flashbacks paralleled with the happy and joyous present ones was very well written. It's nice to see Emma, Killian, and Katie do normal holiday things like bake cookies and see Santa. Thoroughly enjoyed that Emma and Killian had a hard time assembling the castle (everybody has been there with a whole bunch of pieces and lousy instructions) and that Emma used her magic to put it together!
Alexa chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
Awww! Sweet Christmas chapter!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »