Reviews for Happy Endings Aren't Always What We Expect
Laura chapter 5 . 9/17
Good story! I've always enjoyed people who write stories about Emma and Killian adopting and Katie is so adorable. I liked the way you have blended the flashbacks of Emma and Killian's past with what is going on in the present. I really enjoy how you write Emma and Killian as a couple: they love each other wholeheartedly and can trust and confide in one another. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 5 . 9/2
Really glad Katie had a good time with Killian. Hopefully she has more trust now. Also liked seeing Killian talk about his past at the end.
Pixiepaws1 chapter 5 . 8/31
I have always enjoyed this story; however you seem to post this one over and over. I remember you got to Emma actually giving birth and Katie learning she wouldn't be sent back, but now it looks like you've backtracked and changed up a few things. I know how hard the writing process can be for some.
Are you going to continue with it to the end, this time around? I am very fond of this story and so want Katie to be happy.
oncer4life11 chapter 5 . 8/31
Loved the sweet moments between each with Katie. she is for sure starting to trust them, she has more to go but she is getting there.
RosettaQueen20 chapter 4 . 8/14
Its so freaking good, I love this and I cannot wait for more Kaitie
RosettaQueen20 chapter 1 . 8/14
I LOVE THIS SO FREAKING MUCH GAHHHH. Please continue this story
Emilee Amethyst chapter 4 . 7/5
Katie is a lot like Emma and I hope that can be used to help her. I liked the scene with her and Killian, it was still good even though she ran off. But if Killian can break down Emma's walls he can definitely do it with Katie given time. Also the flashback was sad but i still think it was good since Emma talked with her mom and Killian reassured her.
oncer4life11 chapter 4 . 7/4
Poor Katie, it breaks my heart. I know they can win her trust and show her she is loved.
this story is so good! please please continue updating this! it has so much potential!
NightOwl chapter 3 . 6/4
Great story so far. Emma and Killian have been through a lot in their lives and probably can relate (somewhat) to what Katie is going through, so I can see them adopting her and to show her what it is like to be loved and be in a stable environment. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Justsoficc chapter 3 . 6/6
Ok the last review (I swear i never leave reviews lol) I really love how emma is managing (idk if that's a word but in my defense this isn't my first language) but my poor killy someone hug him please.
I'm looking forward to know how emma and killian tell snowing anfd henry that they can't get pregnant and about Katie :)
Justsoficc chapter 2 . 6/6
MORE ANGST I LOVE IT!
I adore adoption cs fics because I can't really imagine being in other way, for me as fan of cs, they need to adopt one before have one of their own (i don't know if i make sense lol) and when the kid has a traumatic past i love it more because you can see how both of them need to break those walls down to help their new kid, igk i just love it.

ps. this is a suggestion babe, you could fill with more information and that way the fic will be more complete :)
Justsoficc chapter 1 . 6/6
Hi babe! I've already have read your story but on the app I can let any review but I really think your story deserves reviews!
I really love the first chapter because I love angst fic where my eyes are full with tears and for me, I would put more angst on it, but well that's my view lol, it's really interesting see that Emma is the one who couldn't have kids because you always read about Killian is the one who couldnt-
Well that's for now! I will leave another two in the others chapters babe!
This is so good. Please continue with this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
paupaupi chapter 3 . 6/4
This is really good. I want to see how their relathionship with Katie is going to development