Reviews for Perdition
EeWee chapter 23 . 11/23
Wow. Another great story. You sure can write them!
cbzoo chapter 23 . 10/22
well another entertaining story think I have now read all your completed stories
I hate bella always have and always will so I hate her even more now, she needs to stop whining link usual and grow the fuck up
twimima7 chapter 23 . 9/24
I love happy endings, marriage, lots of children and the spreading of happiness all around. Thank you for the story.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 9/24
Best chapter ever!
twimima7 chapter 18 . 9/24
This is so heart breaking that I don't have enough kleenex.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 9/24
Wow! What a story this turned out to be and a good one at that. Thanks for your writing. I hope they all make it out alive.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 9/24
Good chapter of understanding and forgiveness.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 9/24
I couldn't guess who knowing that Edward was still leary of her but hoped! Sue was not who I would have picked. Good story.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 9/24
I'm glad she finally told him what happened and why she left. Her life and Edwards life was threatened and poor Emmett was jailed for something he didn't do. Edward needs to do something quick!
imima7 chapter 8 . 9/24
Bella really was in real trouble with Charlie being the law and could do anything he wanted, since it was he's town. She and Renee had no choice but to run.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 9/24
Don't understand why she moved back with the treat of Jacob Black to hurt her? What about Charlie's promise? Is she in her twenty's now?
WOW, chapter 15 is so fucking wrong! Edward would do that to his own brother? Take his kid? Have the kid call him daddy?

What Edward should be doing is taking the kid to the jail to visit her REAL daddy! That kid should call Edward uncle plain and simple.

Edwards worried her real dad will get out and want her? Emmett is in jail through NO FAULT of his own...and on top of that he loses his kid for life? The kid will call him uncle? Seriously? I cant even...wtf is wrong with you?
And that shit Bella says, agreeing with Edward. Talking about Emmett needs to think about what is best for the kid...how about set shit straight before shes old enough to hate everyone? Theres a novel idea. How about NOT letting her grow up thinking her uncle is her dad and her dad is her uncle?

Fuck that and fuck this
princeselisa chapter 1 . 9/9
Cute story. Thanks
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 23 . 8/1
Perdition has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in June by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »