Reviews for Perdition
amogle chapter 7 . 4h
Loved it can't wait for more
midnitereader chapter 7 . 7h
What is so bad that she can't tell Edward? She's keeping him safe by what she does, otherwise she wouldn't put up with Jacob's treatment. I wish she would share it with Edward though. He doesn't seem to hate her anymore. He wants to, but his love for Bella is too strong.
Vampire Reaper 13 chapter 7 . 7h
Not quite that violent, but yeah! I want to know! Haha.
Poor Bella what a horrible spot to be in. I hate it when Charlie is bad. Same with Carlisle though. I guess it is kind of a 'fairy tale' type thing. Dads are supposed to be good and take care of you, you know?

reachrathi chapter 7 . 17h
Bravo for trying this much at least Bella. Edward has some hope I guess. Bella's hurting so deeply...and we don't even know the reason yet.
valentinesgenie chapter 7 . 21h
Omg what is going ? How is Emmett involved ? I absolutely love this story see you next time take care...
gabby1017 chapter 7 . 23h
No, no... you set a great trap of a cliffie...
CoppertopJ chapter 7 . 23h
Well...I flipped my desk, threw my phone, and still do not know how Emmett is involved. Guess I will stay tuned. L.I.P.L.O.C.K. Woohoo.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 7 . 3/27
Well, that was a surprise reaction from Edward. Never expected him to kiss her at this point. But, yeah, dying to know the WHOLE story ... NOW!

Thanks!
Sally
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 3/27
OMG!
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 7 . 3/27
I was finally able to read the update.
What's wrong with Bella ? why can't she spit it out already and I'm sure he will have a solution for her problem. I understand she wants to protect him, but who protects her if she is not allowing the one person that can. Also if she doesn't want to share things with him, how can she say she loves him for ever, when you give yourself, you do it in the good and bad times. It's not only when things are going well. Otherwise relationships wouldn't last and everyone would be running away when it got tough.
Sorry Lara, I got carried away, but it's Bella's reasoning that sometimes baffles my mind.
Great chapter and looking forward to tomorrow's excerpt.
pnkats chapter 7 . 3/27
No bella don't run!
Shamatt0403 chapter 7 . 3/27
She tied into the bad end of the tribe because of Charlie and she's trying to protect Edward. Sad scene.
SassYNoleS chapter 7 . 3/27
Did she get caught in a compromising position with Emmett?

No idea how else Emmett could be involved ..

Love their little kiss no matter how brief ..

As always can't wait for more X
x AnneCullen x chapter 7 . 3/27
I feel sorry for both of them. She tried to tell him but couldn't continue. Maybe she should try to find a way out of this mess first, so she could go back to him. And Edward still has feelings for her despite his outward hatred. I am assuming that Edward works in the bank. Curious to know how Emmett is involved in all this. It was a wonderful chapter.
grandmachix chapter 7 . 3/27
She tried. She couldn't do it. I guess Edward still loves her beneath the hate. He kissed her.
Judy