Reviews for Xanth's New Sorceresses
Tomtakahic chapter 25 . 10/2/2011
hi there i just read through your story and i really enjoyed it it had a real feel of a Xanthly adventure i think although day and night reminded me quite a bit of dawn and eve (purpose or no?)

just with altered powers and i liked how you used the idea of the companions of Xanth game i just finished rereading demons don't dream a few days ago so that was cool well looking forward to any new xanth storys you may or may not come up with thats all for now this has been TomTakahic Signing off
SusanG chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I must say I really really enjoyed this story. It was almost like reading one that was written by piers. There were a discrepancy or two but nothing I felt overly concerning. Very well done. Bravo! I was very entertained. :)
BlackRoseFire chapter 25 . 5/14/2007
Very nice. It was cute how you tide every thing up with Surprise asking the questions. 5/5
rhiannon chapter 25 . 6/20/2004
wow. this was really good, like almost as good as P.A. himself. Thank you. Best f.f I have ever read.
ajaliebe chapter 25 . 6/16/2004
I realy enjoied that.

Makes me want to go out and buy the book.
Ryoa chapter 25 . 5/8/2004
One of the better written stories on the site, definitley (some of them are bloody garbage, if you ask me)in the Xanth fics anyways. and now i will provide a summary of my Xanth fic, coming soon (it is also co-authored by my "twin" and good friend, Plex/Cait)
'Where are my socks?'
A first timer Xanth writer's attempt at a fluffy/funny/sad/actually decent, fic. Also, if you are partial to Orlando Bloom-like characters not being roased by a fire-drake, i would suggest you not read that scene and just say that Orlando just got gently turned down by Ryoa. Thanks
Random the Oracle chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
i'm sorry, but i can't read this. i'm sure it's a great fic, but *the visual orginazation burns my eyes*. use paragraphs. please!
Lyndsey chapter 25 . 4/24/2003
aw awsome ending! I really liked the story way to go mya you succeed. congrats

props to you

Luv Lyndsey
James Bob chapter 25 . 4/18/2003
nice wrap up. haha.. wait a second.. derek married mitchelle? WUT ABOUT THE NAKED CHICK!
James Bob chapter 24 . 4/13/2003
hehe, she was happy to be metnioned in a story... almost as though she knew she was in it... creepy
Lyndsey chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Wiggle Monkey toot fish! I am a smart girl yes I is! See you soons mya!
James Bob chapter 23 . 3/30/2003
Wholy nuts there was a lot of interupting. It could boggle the unboggleable mind! Keep em comin :P
James Bob chapter 22 . 3/29/2003
Hahahah, derek's hot. booyah. ENCORE
Lyndsey chapter 22 . 3/28/2003
haha great chapter! lots of action loved the introduction of mitchelle! Now all my bestest buddies have been included! YAY MYA A GREAT JOB
Lyndsey chapter 21 . 3/28/2003
EIEI! I LIKE THIS CHAPTER OH YES I DO DO I EVER YEP UNHUN OH YEP RIGHT ON! HAHAHAHA KEEp UP THE GOOD WORK GIRLY THAT SOUnDS lIKE A HOTTY!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »