Reviews for Through Daddy's Eyes
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
I actually love this story
Cln9 chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
I would love for you to bring us through Carla’s teenage years. It would be a great insight to Michelle, Paul and Liam, who were a constant in her life right up to the boys dying and Michelle still her best friend. I would love to see where innocent little Rob turned into the bad boy we knew on the street.
Looking forward to more!
Cln9 chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
Chapter six was truly heartbreaking. In one way it’s lovely to delve into Carla’s past giving the reader an insight into the adult Carla became and the poor choices she made. It makes sense why she was drawn to the bad boys her whole life.

I am quite disgusted by Johnny’s behavior not owning up to his past infidelity. Carla’s life is at stake here. She is truly in danger. She’s so vulnerable. I understand Johnny has a lot to lose if Louise gets wind of this but Johnny could redeem himself in time. He could figure this out. What an awful dilemma he is in. I can see he truly loves Carla and is even fond of Rob but throwing a bit of cash at Sharon now and again and rescuing the kids for a few hours before returning them does not make him a father. It all makes sense why Carla went off the rails a bit as an adult when she discovered the truth.

It’s so sad that baby Aidan gets the undivided attention of Johnny and the safe secure upbringing while poor Carla gets the crumbs off the table.

Great update as usual. Apologies for my slow reviews. Thank you.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
Love Jonny's concern for Carla and I love the idea of Liam and Carla walking to school together.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
Love this story so much! Can't wait for you to update it!
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 6 . 9/9/2017
Sorry I'm late reviewing this chapter. I'm glad Jonny took the children off Sharon, she's not fit enough to look after them. late Aw, what a cute name for the baby boy and Carla was so cute with him. I hope Carla and Adian interact with each other when Carla makes her return.
Cln9 chapter 5 . 7/18/2017
That was a very adorable chapter. Looking forward to more of Carla growing up. It's especially great learning about her background with johnny. It is such a shame we didn't see this relationship blossom more on the street. Can't wait for more! Thank you!
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 5 . 7/16/2017
Young Carla is adorable and I love Jonny's relationship with her, I'd love to see more of it if Ali did return to the Street, do think it's a shame though that she decided to leave shortly after writers had introduced Jonny as her dad, looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2017
I love this story. It's lovely visiting Carla's childhood.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2017
This is amazing. It's heartbreaking. Shame on Johnny for leaving those children there. He should man up and tell his wife the truth. Poor Carla. So sad.
A chapter 2 . 3/17/2017
Another great chapter! I really love this idea! Please update soon! :)
Avril chapter 2 . 3/14/2017
You have me in tears! So well written!
Cln9 chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
Thank you so much for that chapter. How could Johnny could let his own baby girl live in such a terrible way is beyond me. As much as Johnny's marriage is at stake here he has knowingly left Carla in a very dangerous situation. Sharon is not fit to take care of a dog!

I'm totally loving this story. It's very well written you have written all the characters perfectly. I'm loving cheeky four year old Carla. Can't wait for more!
Chloe chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
Wow! I'm loving this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
OMG! This is beyond heartbreaking! I love it. Poor little Carla and Rob! They haven't a hope in life. Looking forward to more. Thank you so much for updating.