Reviews for Through Daddy's Eyes
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 7 . 11/9
Love Jonny's concern for Carla and I love the idea of Liam and Carla walking to school together.
Love this story so much! Can't wait for you to update it!
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 6 . 9/9
Sorry I'm late reviewing this chapter. I'm glad Jonny took the children off Sharon, she's not fit enough to look after them. late Aw, what a cute name for the baby boy and Carla was so cute with him. I hope Carla and Adian interact with each other when Carla makes her return.
Cln9 chapter 5 . 7/18
That was a very adorable chapter. Looking forward to more of Carla growing up. It's especially great learning about her background with johnny. It is such a shame we didn't see this relationship blossom more on the street. Can't wait for more! Thank you!
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 5 . 7/16
Young Carla is adorable and I love Jonny's relationship with her, I'd love to see more of it if Ali did return to the Street, do think it's a shame though that she decided to leave shortly after writers had introduced Jonny as her dad, looking forward to more.
I love this story. It's lovely visiting Carla's childhood.
This is amazing. It's heartbreaking. Shame on Johnny for leaving those children there. He should man up and tell his wife the truth. Poor Carla. So sad.
A chapter 2 . 3/17
Another great chapter! I really love this idea! Please update soon! :)
Avril chapter 2 . 3/14
You have me in tears! So well written!
Cln9 chapter 2 . 3/13
Thank you so much for that chapter. How could Johnny could let his own baby girl live in such a terrible way is beyond me. As much as Johnny's marriage is at stake here he has knowingly left Carla in a very dangerous situation. Sharon is not fit to take care of a dog!

I'm totally loving this story. It's very well written you have written all the characters perfectly. I'm loving cheeky four year old Carla. Can't wait for more!
Chloe chapter 2 . 3/13
Wow! I'm loving this story!
OMG! This is beyond heartbreaking! I love it. Poor little Carla and Rob! They haven't a hope in life. Looking forward to more. Thank you so much for updating.
Avril chapter 1 . 2/14
Love this - hope you continue!
Cln9 chapter 1 . 2/14
This is off to a fabulous start. What a great idea going back to the beginning of Carla's sad life. It's heartbreaking reading about her at only a couple of weeks old. What a sad start in life. It's truly amazing she survived at all. You described her mum perfectly. There was a glimpse of Carla in her. I wonder how her mum ended up in that awful life!

Love reading this from Johnny's perspective. Looking forward to meeting all the Connors as young kids too. Thank you for writing this. I'm looking forward to so much more!
A chapter 1 . 2/14
I'm so intrigued by this idea! I'm loving this so far so please continue!