Reviews for Twist of Chance
tifastrife7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I just found this story, and fell in love with it. Please update! Do't let it go! We need to know what happens. The scene at the inn was hot!
Silvara chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Through some clichés remain such as Aéris' weigh, the story is amazing and I'm sure, will not 'just becomes a mamory'. Lol.

But say, why not update? Il has been in 2005 last time and we're in 2007... Please, give us the next chap ! We love you ! XD
thegr8sephiroth chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
good, good. Update!
Aiakia chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
gah! I heart this story! please update
Daeira chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
AARGH! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

I can't believe I did not find this story before... I am loving every word of it...And it's been so (way too long) since you last added a new chapter (just like a certain other writer around here... *coughSolainRhyocough* )...So uhm.. I'll be in my room waiting for a new chapter okay... ( YES I have NO life! SO WHAT? )
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
please keep writing! i like this version too so far!
DragonFaynge96 chapter 5 . 3/8/2004
Okay... so I'm not really Ruinu96... I'm Master Ghaleon... it just happened to be logged on to my sister's at the moment.. But I wanted to let you know... I love this story! I love the way that the Planet is the one bringing the two together! It intrigues me because of that! (And becasue I like romances like this! ) I know you haven't updated this story in awhile... but I hope you can update it soon! I really love it! Ja ne!
Noacat chapter 5 . 2/29/2004
You know, despite my intial reluctance about this pairing, I'm really, really loving this story. In fact, I think I'm no longer a closeted AeriSeph lover. I'm going out on a limb and saying I freaking love this. *cries* BUT YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE!
Noacat chapter 4 . 2/27/2004
*melts* I loffs this story. I loffs it good.
JabberW00kie chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
Now _that_ is a very interesting twist. I've never read a fic that Sephiroth's "I am a Cetra, I am a higher being" mantra was partly correct! Very cool! Thanks for writing.
Trance chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
This is really good, I hope you keep on going with it.
GlitterDemon chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
This last chapter was good, though I hope you'll forgive me for being a bit critical when I say I have a hard time believig Sephiroth would go from being evil to loving so quickly. You slowed the transformation down in the last two chapters, but by then his denial just seemed...odd. I don't know, I'm a hardcore evil Sephiroth fan, so I'm a bit biased. I will say I loved the way you portrayed Aeris though.
Dumber then a Moogle ass chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
That was so awesome! But come on! There's no real action yet! Get it on already. lol. just kidding. it's great. please keep writing!
UnholyAngelicKnight chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
Well, I really like the thought of this one. Remaking it that is, even though the first was great. That just means this one will be superb, if not the best. But unfortunately I read an article about Aeris. Which in fact made me think about her character traits. Your fic made me look at Aeris' Death as a "sacrifice"(sp), but that article, as I should say, opened my eyes to her. I now have a hard time of her being ready to die, but I do think it's possible. Thats the only thing about your fic that Im not too goo goo over. Well, there is the fact that your making Aeris CUSS!, which I don't think is a character trait of hers. Sephiroth I now have a good understanding about his character, since I guess I was making a character strictly based off him. Your Sephiroth is good, but I dont think that he would go "good" that fast after being cut off of Jenova. But I do like the caring in his heart. Aeris is still my fav. though, so keep up the good work. God Bless!
PS: Forgive me for going all opinionated! I've never really gone on my own opinion without some help from another. Well, anyways, thanks and Bye.
Aka-Chan chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
Great job in changing things, some are little changes and some aren't.. it's comeing along very.. please keep it up it's doing great _