Reviews for Approaching Sun
I love this story. But I just want to ask one thing, why would sasuke not want to contact sakura when he went away with the promise, I mean forehead tap saying until next time
You know this is what like, a story as close as to the canon characters.
Amazing, seriously.
hardblackbubble chapter 1 . 10/20
I'll have you know that I will be putting on hold other dramas that I'm watching so I can read this! ️
specs.fics chapter 32 . 9/23
Firstly, I’m sorry to hear about your baby, I hope his treatment is going well, I’ll keep you all in my thoughts. From one mom to another, I know how hard it is to give up a career or just adjust to a new life like that. If you ever need to talk, my dms are openI sincerely wish you and your family the best, and hope things get easier for you.

I just reread this from the beginning again, it’s cemented it’s place in my favorite ss fics of all time all over again. Take your time updating, it’s the last thing you should ever stress about, in fact, I hope writing and this community can be a nice relaxer for you or even an escape when that’s needed. This loyal reader will be around regardless of when you updatethough I hear fanfic may not be for much longer! O.O)

Thank you for the update, I hope you are well. Until next time!
Minyoung chapter 32 . 9/14
thank you i loved this story soooooo much ! Post war fanfics are what I live the most right now Hope you write more SS fanfics
Mar chapter 32 . 7/24
OmgOmgOmg, this is amazing! Finallyyyy, they are together! And Sasuke straight up BLUSHED, I've been waiting for this, thank you for posting!
hinnyromionescorose chapter 32 . 7/23
This was an awesome fic! I am super excited for future chapters! I will keep your son in my heart, hope the little guy feels better soon!
StrengthofaHundred chapter 32 . 7/23
Omgosshhhh. I'm so happy with this chapter. Thank you thank you thank you! I just finished re-reading the whole story. My heart if full with their love. Please keep up the good work, I will eagerly await your next update!
brenda sianipar chapter 32 . 7/21
Oh wow.. I’m so sorry about what’s been happening to you.. but I also want to say congratulations for your baby:) I hope everything will be better both for your baby and you. I also want to say thank you for still giving us an update for this fic despite your situation. But please take your time as much as you want/need! Stay safe and healthy and happy!:)
dadada0203 chapter 32 . 7/21
Love the update! I am so sorry to hear about your son and wish you all the best!
severito chapter 32 . 7/21
Ohhh little baby, all the love for you and him! I actually understand you because we went through the same :( I send you all the stengh for this time!
This chapter was absolutely beautiful! I was so happy to see the update! Thank you so much for keep sharing your beautiful work with us!
RM's-Dark.Soul chapter 32 . 7/20
Ahhh the chapter was so good! This fic has to be one of my absolute favorites, so I was super excited when I got the notification. Looking forwars to the next one, take as much time as you need
Lalalala1995 chapter 32 . 7/20