Reviews for Wayward Family
PukwudgiePuff chapter 9 . 7/6
update soon!
SocietiesMisFitWriter chapter 9 . 7/3
Balls! I am in love with this story! So well written, and throughly engaging!
I see it’s been a little while since updated, but not too long, so I am keeping my hopes up for an update soon!
Thank you for this story. Thank you so much.
917brat chapter 9 . 6/4
I love this story and I wonder will they find out just who Harry is soon? Will Dean and Sam at least? I would love to read more of this and I seriously hope that you update this again soon.
Kat chapter 9 . 5/25
This story is great! please update again soon.
Kelorus chapter 9 . 5/8
Well, your fiction is quite interesting and fantastic, so I hope you'll update it soon x)
HaniShin chapter 9 . 5/3
Wow, you really have a great story. What will happen to Sam and Harry? Please continue your story
Faberritan chapter 9 . 5/1
New chapther?¿
Yes, I had a very much happy reading. I pretty much squealed in delight after I read a chapter while waiting for the next to load. I nearly cried when I finished chapter 5 and realised that I had only 4 chapters left to read. I have loved every bit of reading this; I am not lying, really. I love the way you outlined both worlds and how they both coexisted without making it so confusing. The characters' interactions are really fun to read, and I love how Harry just goes "Magic". I'm hoping you come back to this. As it is, I want to thank you for writing and sharing this story with us, and I hope you will eventually see this to its completion.
Serenity439 chapter 9 . 4/29
Ok no offense author I will only talk about one certain character in your fic.

ok I will say that John is a dick
Sky318 chapter 9 . 4/28
Please i need more
bibliophile030 chapter 9 . 4/20
Phenomenal work! I hope to see the next chapter soon!
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 4/17
Wow, this is one of THE BEST FIC's I HAVE EVER READ! Brilliant writing here honey! Please come back and update soon as I truly, truly cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 9 . 4/10
Oh my goodness! This is so amazing. Please update soon if you get the chance. I especially love how Harry experiments on the monsters; it is hilarious. :)
LiquidxLollipop chapter 9 . 3/19
Please continue this story! It is absolutely amazing and I cannot get enough!
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 9 . 3/10
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!