Reviews for Wayward Family
Kallizakat chapter 9 . 10/14
This is awesome! Though I would like an explanation as to why Caleb isn’t dead. I thought he was murdered by Meg before they got into the accident? Both he and Pastor Jim. I could be misremembering though.

I love what you’ve done with the story, though! Looking forward to your next update!
AshPhoenix93 chapter 9 . 10/11
I absolutely LOVE this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 10/10
Awesome story! :) I'm very much looking forward to when Harry, Dean, and Sam's (and maybe Adam's) relationship improves.

Hmm. So Harry found a way to help Sam...now I wonder if John is actually going to tell Dean and Sam about it...
inouekurosaki26 chapter 9 . 10/7
i want that the boys find that harry is their brother soon! please update soon! this is really good!
FyreByrd chapter 9 . 10/5
Oh my God this fic is so gooooood hnnnggg
This has to be the best 'Harry-is-a-Winchester' fic I've read so far and I'm dying for more! I love how you have incorporated canon from Fantastic Beasts too.. Also you mentioned in the beginning that Harry is gay..if so is this going to be a slash fic, or a no pairing one? Hmm I guess it doesn't really matter 'cause either way I (and many others) will continue to read and LOVE this!
ThomasNealy chapter 9 . 10/5
I like this story I hope for a new chapter soon.
guadadominguez4 chapter 9 . 9/28
I LOVE YOUR STORY IS AMAZING ! :) ...I know this's much about family and harry life but.. can you do this a Harry/Gabriel SLASH fic... please?
- disculpa si esta mal escrito yo solo hablo español y se muy poco acerca del ingle así que perdón por los errores de ortografía - S.L Samahin
moonlitreader chapter 9 . 9/28
Omg this is fantastic
Shadowkit0421 chapter 9 . 9/23
This is so good!
I can't wait for the next update!
DaSalvatore chapter 9 . 9/17
Aside from a lot of telling in the beginning (which is actually needed and well enjoyed), I love this story. You've also done something that many HP/Supernatural stories seem to forget. Namely...have Bobby use "Balls!" as often as he does.
DaSalvatore chapter 1 . 9/17
"If you become a Dark Lord, I will love you...I will expect lots of gifts...but I will still love you."

This has to be one of the best lines from a Potter letter I've ever read. As the wise Doctor more than once said; Brilliant!
hellkiss chapter 9 . 9/17
Well I love it like
So if you plan to continue it when will be the next update?

Because in a way that is how I see John reacts to a magical son, like a bigot.
He loves Dean and Sam but he is an arsehole
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 9/16
i am in love with this story... i cant even try to list all of my favorite things because it would end up being a summary of everything so far... in fact the only thing i am not loving is the missing next button... so i will keep my fingers crossed that your muse continues to inspire and your RL allows you time to write :)
Darbydoo95 chapter 9 . 9/14
I want a new chapter, and I want it soon please!
I really Love your Story! But i think Harry is a bit out of character, I am not sure If that was intended or not. He seems a bit like an ass towards Mrs. Weasley and McGonagall, though only we readers and Harry himself know how he thinks. I am sorry to say this and I certainly do not expect you or wish you to change this. As I Said at the beginning I Love your Story. So please don't hate me for mentioning it!