Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
Blah444 chapter 1 . 2/12
Please update! It's beautifully written!
rebelforcauses chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
This is so cute!

I neeed more (no pressure to write or anything i know how it is; but seriously i cannot wait for the next chapter if amd when you decied to contuine)
t4courtney chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
I love Marauder era fics! This one has a pretty promising start. Hope you come nine, if you're planning to.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Love it so far. Please continu quickly
January Lily chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
First, I love that you're going with Charlus and Dorea! (I went with them too on my first fic...so it feels very familiar) :) I love how you have established the relationships. They feel very natural to the story. Also, I find it rather humorous that Morana is flirting with Sirius to drive James crazy! Realistic sibling relationship right there! haha. Really enjoyed reading her relationships with the girls. The Marauders are fun to write-there's so much you can mold together and make your own!

The only advice I'd give is maybe just a bit more exposition. But that's a writer's/reader's preference, not a fault with the story.

I think you have an excellent start on an excellent story! Keep up the great work! As far as pranks go, I tend to use Google to help me figure out pranks. They always have some good ones. ;)
erm31323 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Good first chapter. I liked the conversation with the girls and you've written the Marauders well. Interested to know how the new first year is going to fit in and how Remus and Morana's relationship develops.
RedTae chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I like this very much. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
FallenSkye24 chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
I love it oh my goddnesss, I want more, I can't wait to see what happens next, this was a awesome chapter
kalilje chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
I love it already. love remus he's my favorite! look forward to reading more. great start! :D
Demona Evernight chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
I like it it's interesting curious to see where you might go with this from here
Blond Handsome Stranger chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
It's been a while since I read an O.C. story, and a wolfmate one too - I liked it! I'll be waiting for the update.
Oh, loved the dialogue, by the way :)
Bangbaby731 chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Sounds good already! I love Remus and can't wait to see how Morana's relationship plays out!
seriousblahblah chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
the cover art looks amazing and love how u are writing all the marauders :)
yayayyay!
ThoroughlyConfused chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Yessssss. Follow and fave. Definitely a story i look forward to seeing developing.